IGNORED

Tommy

Port Said Red

When I saw that the Doc had withdrawn from the NI squad I was a little surprised, he was supposed to be looking forward to this tour and, I didn't think he took much of a knock on Sunday.

It made me wonder if this was a smokescreen to cover up negotiations with another club. :blush:

Guest Pointy

hmm i really hope not, but he was rumoured to be going to southampton some time ago....i should hope we at least get 1 million for him.. but i will be VERY sad to see hime go :blush:

I heard from someone connected with the club that he was very doubtful if he played last Sunday, he had to have a cortisone injection (can't spell sorry!) last Friday. Maybe he took another knock and it's part of this injury?

hmm i really hope not, but he was rumoured to be going to southampton some time ago....i should hope we at least get 1 million for him.. but i will be VERY sad to see hime go :blink:
It will be very sad. I would think a premiership side would pay more than 2 million for him. :(

Hmm... perhaps Chelsea will come in with £15 000 000 for him! :blush::grr:

Guest stevey2005
When I saw that the Doc had withdrawn from the NI squad I was a little surprised, he was supposed to be looking forward to this tour and, I didn't think he took much of a knock on Sunday.

It made me wonder if this was a smokescreen to cover up negotiations with another club. :blush:

hmm i thought that that to its very convienient for clubs interested in him now that hes not on tour as its easier for them to approach him discreetly (i.e. if he was on tour and then say southampton fc got in contact with him it would be sure to be on the news whereas now it may be done discreetly)

1 million ,this guy is worth 7 times that if any cole goes for 7 mill then tommy should be at least this he has been absolutely amazing season and if the guy wants to move on the why would ....shoukld he stay here,for the love of the club or to live out a dream in the prem which is most likely has had from a kid .

Good luck Tommy where ever you go or ....fingers crossed stay.

1 million ,this guy is worth 7 times that if any cole goes for 7 mill then tommy should be at least this he has been absolutely amazing season and if the guy wants to move on the why would ....shoukld he stay here,for the love of the club or to live out a dream in the prem which is most likely has had from a kid .

Good luck Tommy where ever you go or ....fingers crossed stay.

This is a bit over the top,yes Tommy would be missed if he went. And would be a good 1st Div player.

And should he make it to a Premiership Team i would wish him all the best.

But 7mill your having a laugh. :blush:

:blush: You won't get more than a million for him because, even though he he a very good player, he is at a division 2 club and in todays poor transfer market there's no way realistically you'll get that for him and the Chairman will probably accept £750,000 and be happy with it. Us division 2 clubs cannot financially estimate our players like premiership and some div 1 teams.

This is a bit over the top,yes Tommy would be missed if he went. And would be a good 1st Div player.

And should he make it to a Premiership Team i would wish him all the best.

But 7mill your having a laugh. :blush:

I think that the valuation is ridiculously high, but I do think that if Robbie Savage can find a place in the prem then the Doc would make the step up.

After hearing Sven's comments last night that the England team played well for 35 minutes and then got tired, Tommy must be gutted that he threw his lot in with the Irish. I reckon he could have made the England squad for Euro 2004.

After all its usually at least 65 minutes before he gets tired.

Unfortunately we are managed by an idiot. Tommy is our best asset and without him we will be doomed. The way Mr Wilson spends money it is a sure thing that even if we got 1million for tommy, Mr Wilson would spunk it on a right winger or Child like waif with bleach in his hair and a weight gain problem x2.

If we were not good enough with Tommy in blistering form in a pivotal role then we will not be good enough without him. Either don't sell him, or sell him and bring in a manager who can spend wisely. Ideally Tommy would stay, wilson would go and I would be watching City play Div 1 football in August 2005.

Unfortunately the likelihood is Tommy will go Wilson will stay, we will do nothing next season, wilson will be sacked/resign. The rebuilding will start under a different manager without by this time Tommy and Danny Coles........

Archived