IGNORED

Easy 3Pts For Udinese Tonight Or Not ?

M_Porter

Wolves really are in the shit arn't they.

Bad on the pitch, and Steve Morgan offering to walk !

Could the mighty Wolves really have to back to back relegations ?

I hope so for sure as its one less for us to worry about.

I really cant see them beating Udinese tonight even with home advantage.

What do you all think ?

Yh they should struggle. The mid week conference with dean Saunders confirmed they where in trouble because he did not give off the correct signals. Saying things about promotion next year rather than concentrating on the next 10 games. Im confident they will go down, and this should help us stay up.

A team which hasn't won at home since 8th December, which was on the back of beating us 4-1. Before that they're last home win is back in September. They're against a side with the best away record in the Championship this season. On paper only 1 winner. Come on Udinese!

A team which hasn't won at home since 8th December, which was on the back of beating us 4-1. Before that they're last home win is back in September. They're against a side with the best away record in the Championship this season. On paper only 1 winner. Come on Udinese!

You would think so wouldn't you - but this is the championship.

Still, I hope Watford beat Wolves tonight.

Which worries me that we play them soon.. that awful run has to end at somepoint

No points are easy in this leauge, but we hope for Watford. Wolwes are now in a vake up situation, can they handle it? Im not sure. When they came to our leauge they thought they were better as they are. Now they have to sorted out, not easy for them. Not afraid from the wolwes from England and Sweden. Here in my smalltown I have them in the backyard. At this time a year we are hunting them, because there are to many of them in my area. Think we can beat them away.

No points are easy in this leauge, but we hope for Watford. Wolwes are now in a vake up situation, can they handle it? Im not sure. When they came to our leauge they thought they were better as they are. Now they have to sorted out, not easy for them. Not afraid from the wolwes from England and Sweden. Here in my smalltown I have them in the backyard. At this time a year we are hunting them, because there are to many of them in my area. Think we can beat them away.

If wolves were playing on my back garden, I'd draw the curtains...

Archived