IGNORED

Tonight Matthew, I'm Going To Be..............a Watford Fan.

Slack Bladder

Bit p'd off with the late equaliser, but a draw's still a good result for us. Shame Watford were so wasteful though. I think we can finish above Peterborough, Barnsley and Wolves. That would be job done. A few others in the mix as well, that we can realistically catch. Going to be an interesting end to the season, but I genuinely believe we can make it now.

Watford failed to take several good chances and should have won comfortably. What worries me though is the young Watford keeper had to make 2 outstanding saves and Wolves probably should have had a penalty right at the death .

Judging by the video of the Wolves fans mercilessly berating the players recently I had assumed the team was completely demoralised playing at Molineux. Unfortunately they weren't though, they created chances and several players who we know can be dangerous seemed to playing themselves in to some kind of form and confidence.

Anopther home defeat would have extended their misery and compounded their alienation from the fans, but the late equaliser will have given the Wolves players and fans renewed heart just at the worst time for us with City being their next home opponents.

Hopefully they'll take a couple of hefty away thrashings before we get to play there and their fans will again be hounding them from the first misplaced pass.

Archived