IGNORED

Starting Line Up Against Blackpool

miketh2nd

Right if we're going to go for it against a away team now is the perfect chance to do it! I think we should go with the same team that beat Barnsely at home . I'd change Carey for Nytanga , to to shore up the back a bit and to see a little less hoofing also.

Although I wouldn't be surprised to see Skuse return in a 5 man midfield for Davies. Good to have Baldock back too.

Heaton

Maloney Carey Fonts Cunningham

Anderson Elliot Kelly Pearson

Stead Davies

Can't see stead and Davies being dropped after last game. Hopefully will play similar attacking tactics like against Barnsley. We just need to not switch off at the back later in the game. Baldock may come on after 75/80 mins as a light run out back from injury. The rest of the team will stay same as Barnsley I think. Adomah will be a sub. Would be good to be able to bring on adomah and baldock later in the game for fresh legs ad pace

I think that's our strongest and most balanced team tbh.

Agree mate. I would usually be against 4-4-2 away from home with two attacking wingers but Anderson's work rate is awesome. A rare player that can muck in and do the dirty work as well as contribute going forward.

Agree mate. I would usually be against 4-4-2 away from home with two attacking wingers but Anderson's work rate is awesome. A rare player that can muck in and do the dirty work as well as contribute going forward.

I'm not really a big of fan of 4-4-2 these days as I think 4-2-3-1 is the best formation but given the players we have i'd like to see this team.

2 players in the middle who aren't afraid to get stuck in on a bad pitch, 2 direct wingers, 1 big hard working forward and 1 who gets in behind.

I'm not really a big of fan of 4-4-2 these days as I think 4-2-3-1 is the best formation but given the players we have i'd like to see this team.

2 players in the middle who aren't afraid to get stuck in on a bad pitch, 2 direct wingers, 1 big hard working forward and 1 who gets in behind.

My thoughts exactly pal.

Archived