IGNORED

The Pitch

bs3

I never in all my years watching and player football have I seem a pitch in such poor condition. It completely ruin the game ,I honestly couldnt watch a game on that surface week in week out.

The FA should investigate the state of the pitch and in my opinion Blackpool should have sanctions against them be it a fine or points deduction it was that bad.

Only watched highlights but must admit looked worst surface i have seen played on in championsip for some time

SOD isn't a whinger but he simply said that the only thing to do on that pitch was to keep it tight and hope for a goal from a set piece at the other end. Fair enough, but if that is all Blackpool have to look forward to, they are prime targets for relegation.

I really don't understand the problem. Do they regularly exercise elephants on the pitch? Is there a spring line running through it, like the Mem? Do they have an infestation of egg-chasers?

Frankly, I don't care. We got the point we wanted Three would have been nice, but we are, I honestly believe, going to stay up.

Archived