IGNORED

"the Wonderful World Of Tony Blair"

Mr Mosquito

"The wonderful world of Tony Blair" - this was a Channel 4 dispatches programme. I missed the programme but did anyone see it? I've got the Channel 4 trailer at the link below but does anyone know where I can get the full programme? From what I saw of Tony Blair's recent interview on the BBC, he is a totally corrupt and deluded politician come 'world policeman' that convinces himself, almost like a psychotic, to make himself think and believe that everything he has done was right........

"The wonderful world of Tony Blair" - this was a Channel 4 dispatches programme. I missed the programme but did anyone see it? I've got the Channel 4 trailer at the link below but does anyone know where I can get the full programme? From what I saw of Tony Blair's recent interview on the BBC, he is a totally corrupt and deluded politician come 'world policeman' that convinces himself, almost like a psychotic, to make himself think and believe that everything he has done was right........

There u go gobbers ;)

Click here to download this video file to your computer

For once, you won't get a word of disagreement from me, RG, me old cocker. :) The bloke's a sanctimonious pryke.

Archived