IGNORED

Earn Yourself A Contract

Funny how a few players have started to perform better since we appointed a manager who will be here for 2seasons at the very least....

Edit.i like stead, always have. Great effort, better when younger and quicker and had ability to play off the last defenders shoulder but looks good, holding the ball and turning now, brings others into the game.

Stead is class and works himself to death!!

That is why he was picked!...He allows us to play a five in midfield and stop teams passing/running through us....The previous manager tried the same on many occasions, problem was the other ten were so confused they had no idea what to do!

SoD is a breath of fresh air and if he can do this without buying will really show how good he actually is!!

Stead's in an unfortunate position at City, he has been brilliant for us last few times i've seen him play, worked all game and gave 100% with performances to back it up, however he is the sort of striker who needs someone up top with him to be at his most effective, plenty of times tonight Stead received the ball and could have used someone to play it off too. However for us atm a 5 man midfield seems to put us in better control of games so Stead has to play up top alone. Stead will never be a 15/20 goal a season striker but alongside one he could contribute 10 or so a season.

Funny you should say that, I have been wrestling most of the night with 2 shower heads and aWn uncooperative roll of PTFE tape, it went to extra time and I was yellow carded for foul and abusive language but won on penalties and am looking forward to a hot refreshing shower.

Think you are misinterpreting that page of the Kama Sutra EMB!

Yes really. Is it really that hard to comprehend that a striker that only has 4 goals might not be a good centre forward.

All it does take is someone that runs around a lot to get the idiots on here purring.

We need more goals from midfield, and if he can bring them onto the score sheet then that's ok - if they/he can't then I agree that we need a striker/forward who can put the ball in the net. At the moment Stead up front seems to be working, so why change things if they are working.....

Think you might be right, my missus has been getting some strange ideas recently she said the other night "kiss me where it smells" and I thought 'i'm not driving all the way to Bridgwater this time of night'.

If she'd asked you to do something unspeakeable to her , would you have bought her a ticket to see the Gas at the Mem Stad?

Think you might be right, my missus has been getting some strange ideas recently she said the other night "kiss me where it smells" and I thought 'i'm not driving all the way to Bridgwater this time of night'.

There'll be someone responding to this post soon, pointing out that the sellophane factory is no longer in Bridgwater. I know, I posted the same joke a few months ago.

If she'd asked you to do something unspeakeable to her , would you have bought her a ticket to see the Gas at the Mem Stad?

Been married 41 years at the end of this month, she knows what side her bread is buttered, a good south Bristol girl.

There'll be someone responding to this post soon, pointing out that the sellophane factory is no longer in Bridgwater. I know, I posted the same joke a few months ago.

I know I was going to add a disclaimer just for Bill and then thought nah.

Archived