IGNORED

Clueless

Spoonbed

I know football is all about opinions, but some of the comments I'm reading on here are leaving me speechless.

Skuse-pedestrian etc. the bloke gave the ball away once that I can remember all game. He helped control midfield against a very good Brighton side.

Subs 20 mins too late- I thought sod got it pretty much spot on. If we would have changed shape earlier there was a good chance of handing the initiative to Brighton.

John Stead no goal threat- the bloke worked his knackers off and was an excellent outlet all night.

I honestly thought I was going to come back from the game tonight to see the forum gushing with praise for an outstanding performance, but instead I see negatives.

I know football is all about opinions, but some of the comments I'm reading on here are leaving me speechless.

Skuse-pedestrian etc. the bloke gave the ball away once that I can remember all game. He helped control midfield against a very good Brighton side.

Subs 20 mins too late- I thought sod got it pretty much spot on. If we would have changed shape earlier there was a good chance of handing the initiative to Brighton.

John Stead no goal threat- the bloke worked his knackers off and was an excellent outlet all night.

I honestly thought I was going to come back from the game tonight to see the forum gushing with praise for an outstanding performance, but instead I see negatives.

But what you have to understand is that there are quite a few that don't understand.

I think one of reasons is that Wolves and Huddersfield won tonight. Think it's put people on a downer with a good performance from City.

Agree with all that. I just can't understand how people arrive at some views.

That was as good as a performance as I've seen all season. We made a very good Brighton side look ordinary.

If we go down it won't be because of performances like tonight, it will be because of the crap we were playing before Christmas.

Thought the defence looked solid, and we created the better chances.

Agree with this one. Good all round solid performance,

Skuse did well - not sure about SOD's post match on radio bristol saying he is our most creative player but that's another topic

Hats off to Steady - led the line behind him well if that makes sense !

Yes, but Jon Stead has no goal threat.

I thought it was an excellent performance. My only gripe is that we set up for a draw and that's what we got.

Football is about opinions. I was far from pissed off about the performance. I thought if we changed it up we could have got something. Stead has 4 goals all season. Show me some evidence of his attacking prowess and I'll take my comment back

I seem to remember Stead being carried off the pitch shoulder high last season............

Agree with OP. very good performance and SOD did say if you didn't know it would be difficult to tell the team at the bottom of the league or the one near the top tonight. Also said "fantastic" the improvement in individuals and the team since he walked through the door, if he feels that way it's OK by me. We are still probably odds on to go down but at least it now appears it will be with a real fight, well done tonight to all in a red shirt.

Archived