IGNORED

New Signings

sglosbcfc

I am really pleased that Sean O Driscoll listened to the fans and bought three new defensive signings to shore up the defence. Moloney has really impressed me at full back, but I have to say the new lads in the centre have been immense. I wish we had Fontaine and Nyatanga earlier in the season and we wouldn't be in the position we are in. Two clean sheets, well done Fonts and Lewin and a belated welcome to Ashton.

I am really pleased that Sean O Driscoll listened to the fans and bought three new defensive signings to shore up the defence. Moloney has really impressed me at full back, but I have to say the new lads in the centre have been immense. I wish we had Fontaine and Nyatanga earlier in the season and we wouldn't be in the position we are in. Two clean sheets, well done Fonts and Lewin and a belated welcome to Ashton.

If Fontaine and Nyatanga played together earlier in the season both of of their confidences would have been shattered!

SoD has not only given the team their belief back but also certain players who were somewhat lacking, their self belief back.

May have been horrendous but it was fully justified. He was poor.

Now he looks decent. Credit is due.

Criticism can be justified, abuse cannot. And for the record towards the end of Mcinnes time Fontaine was singled out for huge amounts of criticism despite being far from the worst player on the pitch at times and even looking relatively solid in some games.

If Fontaine and Nyatanga played together earlier in the season both of of their confidences would have been shattered!

SoD has not only given the team their belief back but also certain players who were somewhat lacking, their self belief back.

Of course, that is what I meant. A number of players seem like completely new players compared to their performances earlier in the season. Nyatanga and Fontaine contained multi million pound strikers with ease. I would also add that Marvin Elliott looks close to the form he produced in 2008. Massive credit to SOD but also to the players for the shifts they are putting in.

Archived