IGNORED

Favour For A City Fan - Cheapish Night Out

Tom

Hi guys, putting this on here as its pretty time sensitive (so apologies!).

I have 2 spare tickets for The Courteeners at the o2 academy this evening (doors at 7). Cracking band.

Cost about 21 quid each, I'm asking 15ono. Need to claw some money back from my (awful) friends bailing on me.

PM me or pop a message on here.

Hi guys, putting this on here as its pretty time sensitive (so apologies!).

I have 2 spare tickets for The Courteeners at the o2 academy this evening (doors at 7). Cracking band.

Cost about 21 quid each, I'm asking 15ono. Need to claw some money back from my (awful) friends bailing on me.

PM me or pop a message on here.

WHO?

I am only joking with you.

Good :cool:

Never buy your friends tickets and hope for reimbursement. If they want to go they'll buy themselves.

Yeah well I don't blame them, they lost a family member and were evicted from their house. There are more important things in life sometimes. Just trying to get some money back.

I am only joking with you.

Good :cool:

Yeah well I don't blame them, they lost a family member and were evicted from their house. There are more important things in life sometimes. Just trying to get some money back.

So on your first post why call them 'awful friends' ??

Tried the facebook page to no avail.

As it is close to the gig, I'll do them for 20 quid for the pair, can meet you outside (shame if no-one takes them).

Hope you found someone to take them off your hands mate. Ridiculous the amount of abuse you got for this :S

Tried the facebook page to no avail.

As it is close to the gig, I'll do them for 20 quid for the pair, can meet you outside (shame if no-one takes them).

Don't know if you went yourself Tom but me and Mrs N had a great time and thought they were excellent.

A few City songs from the crowd before hand too. Well done all.

........"but what about the girlfriend you left at home, sitting in your living room all alone"......

Hope you found someone to take them off your hands mate. Ridiculous the amount of abuse you got for this :S

Dont think there was any abuse. Like someone says all sarcasm against someone who easily bites back :laugh:

Yeah I did go, they were brilliant. Sold the tickets to a tout for the same price I was offering them for on here (would have rather sold them to a genuine fan).

Sarcasm, biting back, abuse or wit. This forum used to be a fun place to come. Thanks to those being reasonable.

COYR

Archived