IGNORED

Rip Young Rovers Fan

ciderup

I don't know if anyone else has been following the thread about the young rovers supporter that has been battling a brain tumour, on their forum? It appears he battled on for alot longer than expected but I read that the youngster passed away this morning and wanted to pass on my respects.

Some things are bigger than football.

R.I.P Nathaniel.

Sincere condolencies to his family and friends.

Fair play CU,and the rest of you..

RIP young man......

Rovers/city means nowt when this sort of thing happens..

Just to say, your comments have not gone unnoticed.

I have spoke with Craig (Nathanaels best friend) a few times recently and he is very grateful for all the comments and good wishes they have all recieved.

As many of you have said: Puts things in perspective, and brings the Football Family Together.

Well done guys.

Peaceful Gashead

Just to say, your comments have not gone unnoticed.

I have spoke with Craig (Nathanaels best friend) a few times recently and he is very grateful for all the comments and good wishes they have all recieved.

As many of you have said: Puts things in perspective, and brings the Football Family Together.

Well done guys.

Peaceful Gashead

Well said Jon.

I think we all realise at times like this, how small and petty the rivalry is

Im craig, friend of nathanael. I just want to thank you all for showing so much concern. I appreciate all your comments and so do all his friends and family.

I've lost one of my best friends today,a friend that was genuinely nice. It was a privilege to spend the time with him i did and he will be never forgotten.

Im riding from John o groats to lands end in memory of nathanael in July. Already raised over £600 but my target is £3000.

If any of you want to contribute please check out my site:

www.justgiving.com/craig-sam

Thanks to you all. Both sets of supporters have been amazing!

Im craig, friend of nathanael. I just want to thank you all for showing so much concern. I appreciate all your comments and so do all his friends and family.

I've lost one of my best friends today,a friend that was genuinely nice. It was a privilege to spend the time with him i did and he will be never forgotten.

Im riding from John o groats to lands end in memory of nathanael in July. Already raised over £600 but my target is £3000.

If any of you want to contribute please check out my site:

www.justgiving.com/craig-sam

Thanks to you all. Both sets of supporters have been amazing!

Good luck to you Craig, hope your grief eases soon

Archived