IGNORED

Stand Up Fans

tiz

Yes the players diid their bit and so did sod. But the fans did their bit also. Stand up and lets take it further. I salute the most positive atmoshpere thiscseason. Its all coming together. Together sod players and us we can do this thing and it will be gert mint

If we can get anything out of the Wolves and Derby away games, with the club offering cheap tickets we are likely to see a big crowd v Wednesday on Easter Monday.

If by then we are continuining a run which will see us secure Championship football at AG next season it could be a real cracker.

With regard to the atmosphere today, yes it was a bit subdued until Albert scored that amazing (flukey ?) goal. Not sure about that until I see a replay, but after that AG was rocking I thought.

The transformation in our team since the new Head Coach came in is awesome.

At half time today I said that SOD should change his first name to Graham or George.

Tense till FT for me. If anyone can throw it away...

Really? I have never felt as comfortable at 2-0 up. Gone are days where the defence dropped deeper and deeper in the last minutes leading to the inevitable last minute defeat. We kept playing our game till the last & were still pressing for another goal. Fantastic performance.

Really? I have never felt as comfortable at 2-0 up. Gone are days where the defence dropped deeper and deeper in the last minutes leading to the inevitable last minute defeat. We kept playing our game till the last & were still pressing for another goal. Fantastic performance.

I always fear the worst. Was nervy at 5-1 up vs Barnsley

Archived