IGNORED

Win At Wolves...

Son of Fred

Feet on the ground please, anything could happen at Wolves, (we aint never been great v them) dont build it up into a do or die game.

We are in a great run of form but be in no doubt the Wolves will be desperate too and coming at us hard.

We lose,win or draw the battle must go on till we are safe, we will not be relegated Sat or saved.

Hmmm not sure what to expect at Wolves. As said, we dont generally tend to do well normally, but recently weve been putting a few records straight i.e first clean sheet of the season, first away clean sheet of the season, beating Forest for the first time in a loooong time, first ever double over Boro'

With that in mind Im happy to keep an open mind.

A win would do wonders for us, but lets not get carried away. A point would be a great result. SOD's aim will be another clean sheet, and for us to be in the game with 10 minutes to play.

I'd be very suprised if we didnt line up with 5 in midfield- I think we've got to hope Stead is fit, otherwise it will be Davies up top on his own. Davies is a class player, but his hold up play is not as good as Steads, and this is a large part of playing as a line striker.

I'm sure it'll be a great game. Hopefully we can start well and get the home fans on their players backs. Massively looking forward to Saturday, MUST NOT LOSE rather than MUST WIN in my opinion.

Had to smile at this one on a Wolves forum;

Start the game playing a 442. We go one nil up. Dean Saunders $$$$s his pants and goes 532. Brizzle equalise and Dino subs the Crab, Joh and Sig for Doumbia, Davis and Hunt.

Brizzle take the lead from a hopeful punt up the field. Bodge misses the ball and Ikeme let's the Ball squirm between his legs.

Dino responds by trying to bring Eye of the Tiger Kevin Doyle into play. The Ball boy reminds our Deano that he's already made his 3 subs. Deano goes 424 and Brizzle hit us on the break.

1-3 to Bristol City.

Would take that. Apparently they have not been so negative about their chances since, well, they came here!

Feet on the ground please, anything could happen at Wolves, (we aint never been great v them) dont build it up into a do or die game.

We are in a great run of form but be in no doubt the Wolves will be desperate too and coming at us hard.

We lose,win or draw the battle must go on till we are safe, we will not be relegated Sat or saved.

This, They did beat us 4-1 earlier in the season, And they have the quality in there side, No matter what the result we won't be relegated on Saturday!!!

Archived