IGNORED

Rio Ferdinand - Untouchable?

Bazooka Joe

Camera seemingly showed him clotting him on the back of the neck then offering him a hand up; your face two faced;

If true not the first to do that, Tommy Smith, Norman Hunter, Billy Bremner, Nobby Stiles, Chopper Harris etc etc etc

Of course he should be playing for England, he's a regular starter for the team which is running away with the Premier League. Overused phrase, but it's a no-brainer.

Trouble is, he's never played anywhere near as well for his country as his club.

I met him once. Curious fella. Didn't say a word for 45 minutes. Looked like he had been badly moulded out of clay by a 6-year-old.

Trouble is, he's never played anywhere near as well for his country as his club.

I met him once. Curious fella. Didn't say a word for 45 minutes. Looked like he had been badly moulded out of clay by a 6-year-old.

To be honest you could probably say the same for quite a number of England players. He's not the brightest boy around and probably struggled with instructions given with a Swedish or Italian accent. Still worth a start for England given other options.

Fair enough who would be your CB in the squad then I think with the upcoming game away to Montenegro experience will count for much considering Jags is injured, lescott not playing regularly.

Steven Caulker.

Rio is a ****

BCAGFC

Just as I predicted... he's got away with it despite the video evidence.

One rule for Manure, one rule for the rest.

If Torres had any b*lls he would have felled him.

Ferndinand simply picked a soft target. I wish he had come up against Billy Whitehurst, a real monster of a Centre Forward, who terrorised defenders bigger and uglier than Ferdinand.

Just as I predicted... he's got away with it despite the video evidence.

One rule for Manure, one rule for the rest.

If Torres had any b*lls he would have felled him.

Ferndinand simply picked a soft target. I wish he had come up against Billy Whitehurst, a real monster of a Centre Forward, who terrorised defenders bigger and uglier than Ferdinand.

Are there many that are uglier?

Archived