IGNORED

Real Oviedo

Heathy33

First thing, apologies if your thinking, this isn't about city. You're right, feel free to move on.

So, if you're still here:

I bought shares in the Spanish lower league team Real Oviedo after they went bust last year and they started a campaign to get supporters all around Spain and the world to buy shares in them to rescue them from bankruptcy I bought shares one drunken night and ended up with a very nice certificate and an invite to their international supporters day this April, when amongst other things they have planned, we will get to watch them play Real Madrid's B team.

Up till about an hour ago i wondered if i was really going to enjoy the weekend. The i read the first line of the guide book I had bought:

"Cider is a way of life in Asturias"

That settles it! Gonna be an ace weekend. Any one else on here get involved with the whole Oviedo thing?

No, but it is heavily featured in the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona and looks an absolutely gorgeous City.

Get out there and get on the sidra, my babby...

Ha ha. thanks for that. Gonna love the irony. One of my very recent ex girl friends favourite films!

First thing, apologies if your thinking, this isn't about city. You're right, feel free to move on.

I bought shares in the Spanish lower league team Real Oviedo after they went bust last year and they started a campaign to get supporters all around Spain and the world to buy shares in them to rescue them from bankruptcy I bought shares one drunken night and ended up with a very nice certificate and an invite to their international supporters day this April, when amongst other things they have planned, we will get to watch them play Real Madrid's B team.

Up till about an hour ago i wondered if i was really going to enjoy the weekend. The i read the first line of the guide book I had bought:

That settles it! Gonna be an ace weekend. Any one else on here get involved with the whole Oviedo thing?

They love Cider but they waste loads. They pour it from above head height into glasses this apparently allows the air into the cider like decanting red wine. Fun to watch but don't expect a pint of thatchers.

They love Cider but they waste loads. They pour it from above head height into glasses this apparently allows the air into the cider like decanting red wine. Fun to watch but don't expect a pint of thatchers.

Hahaha. I remember pouring my own and getting bollocked by the waiter!

This will tell you about it. Great story! http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/nov/29/real-oviedo-spain-premier-league

Archived