IGNORED

Gary Lineker !

TRUEBRIT66

Which half was he on?

If he's on the Bristol side Walkers can expect a letter of Complaint from me!! ;)

Bristol side ..............................complain, and I hope he paid the million pound it costs too cross it or did they shut it especially for him as they do for the balloon fiesta ?

Faked tanned mofo...................................

Bristol side ..............................complain, and I hope he paid the million pound it costs too cross it or did they shut it especially for him as they do for the balloon fiesta ?

Faked tanned mofo...................................

Why on Earth would someone as rich as Gary Lineker have a fake tan?

If only they did Natch flavour crisps....

Come on squire! You saying that you’ve never dropped your natch into your crisps when three sheets too the wind. :drunk2:

But I suppose…. that would technically be Smokey Bacon and Natch flavour. :ermm:

What about Snatch flavour crips? :noexp:

Come on squire! You saying that you’ve never dropped your natch into your crisps when three sheets too the wind. :drunk2:

But I suppose…. that would technically be Smokey Bacon and Natch flavour. :ermm:

Nik Naks Scampi & Lemon. Taste pretty similar.

Its airs tonight for the 1st time during the half time break of Corination Street : http://www.thisissomerset.co.uk/Gary-Lineker-s-new-Walkers-Crisps-advert/story-18354922-detail/story.html#axzz2NFMHSzE

Thanks for that, but it say tonight and the date on the This is Somerset is Friday 8th of March?

Come on squire! You saying that youve never dropped your natch into your crisps when three sheets too the wind. :drunk2:

But I suppose. that would technically be Smokey Bacon and Natch flavour. :ermm:

I've never felt the same about Scampi Fries since a friend (female) held a packet under my nose end asked "what does that smell like to you, John?"

Archived