IGNORED

So'ds Programme Notes

Tins

To coin a phrase - extraordinary!

Clear and precise, and even more interesting in the light of Saturday's performance. Maybe the Post should sack Stockhausen and let SOD write the Post reports.

The OTIB moaners must be desperately waiting for us to lose...

To coin a phrase - extraordinary!

Clear and precise, and even more interesting in the light of Saturday's performance. Maybe the Post should sack Stockhausen and let SOD write the Post reports.

The OTIB moaners must be desperately waiting for us to lose...

Funny you should say that , because I've noticed a few posters are conspicuous by their absence since our form improved.

Just a coincidence though I'm sure.

Funny you should say that , because I've noticed a few posters are conspicuous by their absence since our form improved.

Well, I am not sure, my moaning was about Mcinnes and his selection policy. I have not had too much to moan about since in terms of what is going on, on the pitch. Which would suggest my moans were probably justified

Well, I am not sure, my moaning was about Mcinnes and his selection policy. I have not had too much to moan about since in terms of what is going on, on the pitch. Which would suggest my moans were probably justified

Bit defensive their mate !

I wasn't referring to you , I'm sure you've also noticed a couple in particular who only post negative things when we are playing poorly and results are going against us. Hopefully we'll not hear for them until the usual pre-season moaning starts !!

Bit defensive their mate !

I wasn't referring to you , I'm sure you've also noticed a couple in particular who only post negative things when we are playing poorly and results are going against us. Hopefully we'll not hear for them until the usual pre-season moaning starts !!

:)

Got to get my excuses in early

It's a great article and shows just how very differently a pro such as SO'D thinks, compared to the average Joe on the terraces, such as myself.

I had no idea of the regular use of Upson, by B&HA, to distribute the ball out of defence and the effectiveness of that tactic for them. I wasn't aware on the night of the role that Stead was performing to close down that supply chain and put the onus on Al Habsi instead. I most certainly noticed the efforts of Stead to close down the defenders and put them under pressure; I also noticed how many times Al Habsi launched the ball forward to nobody in particular, but I certainly didn't appreciate that it was all part of a carefully orchestrated plan.

Having SO'D as our manager is not only proving enjoyable, it's an education. I'm delighted that he is at the helm (and not me!). If anyone can find a way of us avoiding the drop, it's SO'D.

It's a great article and shows just how very differently a pro such as SO'D thinks, compared to the average Joe on the terraces, such as myself.

I had no idea of the regular use of Upson, by B&HA, to distribute the ball out of defence and the effectiveness of that tactic for them. I wasn't aware on the night of the role that Stead was performing to close down that supply chain and put the onus on Al Habsi instead. I most certainly noticed the efforts of Stead to close down the defenders and put them under pressure; I also noticed how many times Al Habsi launched the ball forward to nobody in particular, but I certainly didn't appreciate that it was all part of a carefully orchestrated plan.

Having SO'D as our manager is not only proving enjoyable, it's an education. I'm delighted that he is at the helm (and not me!). If anyone can find a way of us avoiding the drop, it's SO'D.

Trouble is with Al Habsi is he likes to pick the ball up a lot.

This.

Couldn't agree more.

I am a cynic beyond my years, but reading SOD's notes fills me with confidence that we have the right manager in place to really build something.

I am at the point where even if we don't stay up, i have confidence that in SOD we have a first class manager.

Just be thankful us moaners helped get Mcinnes out when he did.

Perhaps some more support from the happyclappers might have got him out earlier and given us a more realistic chance of survival and remember it's most of the players who you should be pointing the finger at for getting us in this position again .

Perhaps some more support from the happyclappers might have got him out earlier and given us a more realistic chance of survival and remember it's most of the players who you should be pointing the finger at for getting us in this position again .

but if those players don't know what their supposed to be doing...........

I am a cynic beyond my years, but reading SOD's notes fills me with confidence that we have the right manager in place to really build something.

I am at the point where even if we don't stay up, i have confidence that in SOD we have a first class manager.

watched an interview on the spanish footrball with the rayo vallencano manager,who are 3 points off a champions league place.

his philosophy on football was the same as s.o.d

it was something along the lines of product over results,witch is as rare here as it is in our game.

what do you think ,we could have stumbled onto the manager weve been looking for for 40 years?

Archived