IGNORED

Brian Mcdermott

Eco

I hope if we ever get to the prem, we will appreciate the small fish big pond idea and not over spend, don't sack the manager, just treat it as the laugh it will be and in terms of money etc, plan for relegation. The number of clubs who over spent in the prem and expected too much is very high. Compare QPR to fulham or swansea.

If they do hire the dire and overrated Di Canio, they're sure to get relegated. Might as well take Saunders off of Wolves...

SkySports say he was in the stands for their match on the weekend. However, doesn't mean he was there cus' he's already been lined up for the job. However Reading are only down the road from his last club so may prefer to stay in the area. However I might be reading into things too much.

I can only imagine that it is a last throw of the dice to keep them in the Prem. It's harsh as I think he did a very good job but owners will try anything to stay up nowadays.

They obviously haven't seen how well it worked for Wolves last year. Lets face it if Mick McCarthy was still in charge there they would not be languishing in a championship relegation battle and would be pushing to get back into the prem instead.

SOD to Reading anyone?

Never gonna happen. They won't want him and even if they do I don't think he's the sort of bloke that'd go.

I'd have BMc down here to help with coaching though. Great coach, should not have been sacked.

Seems like he'd fit with SO'D's philosophy, but probably too deadbeat to have them both here!!!

Never gonna happen. They won't want him and even if they do I don't think he's the sort of bloke that'd go.

I'd have BMc down here to help with coaching though. Great coach, should not have been sacked.

Seems like he'd fit with SO'D's philosophy, but probably too deadbeat to have them both here!!!

Ask a crawley fan

eems a harsh decision indeed, could well backfire.

I can only imagine that it is a last throw of the dice to keep them in the Prem. It's harsh as I think he did a very good job but owners will try anything to stay up nowadays.

They obviously haven't seen how well it worked for Wolves last year. Lets face it if Mick McCarthy was still in charge there they would not be languishing in a championship relegation battle and would be pushing to get back into the prem instead.

I dunno- Wolves transfer budget was comparable to other bottom half sides, wage budget too- they had stagnated and were on a truly appalling run. Three, at most League wins since August. No their problem was not sacking McCarthy as such, their problem was finding nobody who remotely resembled adequate replacement.

Archived