IGNORED

Baby Girl Names - Suggestions Needed

Mrdc

The mrs is due to give birth in just 3 months time and I am getting it in the neck as I haven't come up with name suggestions.

Does anybody have any Bristol City baby girl name suggestions.

The most scary thing is that she wants to raise her as a Swindon fan.

I Think you should wait, right untill you look into your newborns eyes, it will come in a flash

Caera Imogen Teresa Yvonne Boatman ..... :rolleyes: (BTW Caera is an irish name meaning reddish)

or you could try Raedda, which is old english for robin.

I know some kids with truly daft names - I once taught a lass called K-a, pronounced Kuh- dash- ah (or should that be kadashUL?)

Ruby. I don't think I've ever met a woman ( or man ) called Ruby but I've always liked the name.

My middle Daughter's name is Ruby :)

Back on topic though.........

You could go subtle and call her Jaye if your favourite player is Jon Stead, Elle if its Liam Fontaine, etc,etc........

The mrs is due to give birth in just 3 months time and I am getting it in the neck as I haven't come up with name suggestions.

Does anybody have any Bristol City baby girl name suggestions.

The most scary thing is that she wants to raise her as a Swindon fan.

Shame it's not a boy, you could call him Walter (Walter Boatman??? Anyone???? Oh, never mind)

Felicity and Robyn and all red related names such as Ruby and Scarlett are great choices as is having BCFC as initials. However, with regards to the name Robyn, my sister is a Robyn and she got lots of stick growing up - at primary school it was 'Where's Batman?' and in secondary it got worse with comments about 'red chests' - I'm sure you get the picture. I don't want to put you off but kids can be cruel little sods. When my little 'un was born, I tried to pick a name other kids couldn't take the mick out of and it's really difficult believe me...

Felicity and Robyn and all red related names such as Ruby and Scarlett are great choices as is having BCFC as initials. However, with regards to the name Robyn, my sister is a Robyn and she got lots of stick growing up - at primary school it was 'Where's Batman?' and in secondary it got worse with comments about 'red chests' - I'm sure you get the picture. I don't want to put you off but kids can be cruel little sods. When my little 'un was born, I tried to pick a name other kids couldn't take the mick out of and it's really difficult believe me...

So what did you pick ?

Archived