IGNORED

Old Skool Wolves Entrance

sglosbcfc

I am going to dig my old City flag out of the garage. What about flares, flags and a ticker tape welcome on Saturday. When you see old 70s and 80s City away ends with all the flags you wonder where they have gone. There must be old City union flags and the like in lofts, attics and garages all over Bristol.

Get them out for Saturday, and when the chant goes up of 'keep the red flag flying high' we will cover the away end. Don't worry about blocking people's view as it looks like the view will be awful anyway!

Why Dont we all take a loaf of bread without the crusts, and chuck that in the air, What harm can that do?

Please think things through. When the bread lands much of it will land in peoples hair/on their heads, there then will be a plague of sea gulls pecking peoples heads, thereby causing bleeding, thereby causing the medics to run out of sticking plasters.

Please think things through. When the bread lands much of it will land in peoples hair/on their heads, there then will be a plague of sea gulls pecking peoples heads, thereby causing bleeding, thereby causing the medics to run out of sticking plasters.

Forgot about the seagulls, If we all bring a First Aid. bag would that help?

Wonder if that's where Alfred Hitchcock got the idea ?

Can't, the small scissors in there to cut bandages with is classed as a weapon

No one can go!! The Tickets can easily be choked on, Travelling to the game everyone can be killed, Seats can shatter and be used as a weapon or seriously injure someone, A steward will use force to make you sit down and could cause strain to your back/neck, Wolves fans are really ugly so could impair your vision, When we score someone could fall off the top tier

Abandon the Game ASAP for the sake of the supporters!!

Flags? careful you don't offend the men in boxes and get chucked out!!

Bristol City Contacted Wolves to ask if the Scott murray surfer would be allowed at molineux and the answer was no!

Apparently corporates complained about flags and banners in general being in the way of their view and boxes,

so they have been banned.

Another result for modern football sadly.

481853_126397327542725_439779421_n.jpg

I'm going to get an old school union flag, something that weighs a tonne.

I was watching 'one night in Turin' ( wonderful documentary) and I loved all the old school union flags.

Euro 96 killed them off.

Yes theres definately something about seeing old footage with union flags. Euro 96 did alot to soften up football in this country.

I'm going to get an old school union flag, something that weighs a tonne.

I was watching 'one night in Turin' ( wonderful documentary) and I loved all the old school union flags.

Euro 96 killed them off.

It was changing well before then by 92 the st george was the flag of choice. Small numbers with England then going but a lot of dodgy politics bossing things.

Can't wait for tomorrow, I am confident there will be a lot of old Union flags reappearing in the City end, other flags making a reappearance, hopefully the Murray surfer flag (can't a big lad tuck it inside their XXXXXL City shirt?) some flares - not those worn by the Black Country lads - and ticker tape. COYR

I'm bringing a beach ball!

Quality, that is a great idea. Someone must have an inflatable banana as well. The beach ball being headed around the away end will be a great pre match warm up.

I remember once some friendly Gloucestershire v Somerset chanting from the City end as well, that could be a winner as I expect the Wolves end to be quiet unless they are booing Saunders.

Archived