IGNORED

So'd Vs Dean Saunders

fka dagest

It's a very good article.

What bemuses me is how a chairman of a club as big as Wolves can appoint someone who is transparently thick, plus whose track record (as the Donny bloke has excellently pointed out) isn't exactly stellar, anyway.

By rights Wolves, with their parachute payments, £7m centre half and squad of players many of whom were in the Prem last year should be nowhere near this position.

The likes of Peterboro', Barnsley, Millwall (and probably ourselves) all should be and so I'm delighted that we appointed who we did and they appointed Suanders, as they certainly helps us to reduce the massive gap in transfer spend and wage bill between Wolves and ourselves.

Interesting read. It brings to light the style of our head coach over his contemporaries.

"In 50 games at this level with Doncaster and Wolves, he has picked up 43 points"

That stat fills me full of confidence, i can only imagine that SOD's record over 50 Champ games is far superior.

love this bit Graham C, ''someone who is transparently thick''

my description would be ''to55er''

but that is much better.think we got lucky this season with him coming here and knowing we give managers a good spell to prove themselves,cant see him leaving in the near future.

talking to a forest fan today and he is still none the wiser as to why he left,nor maloney,both were very highly rated there.

he also saw saw the wolves game last week and said wolves were the better team?????

Just watched the Saunders interview on Wolves player.Looks like a rabbit in the headlghts.

Yes, I watched it too and I was amazed that the manager of such a big club didn't seem to have a clue. His interview was a pointless rambling shambles. Win, lose or draw I'd be very worried if I was a Wolves fan. I have faith that O'Driscoll will eventually get us on the right track. In SOD I trust.

I know people have recently questioned some of the things SOD has said but, having just watched a Dean Saunders clip on SSN, I have to say I feel sorry for the Wolves fans that have to listen to him week-in-week-out. A barn door speaking to me would instill more confidence than he would.

Discussing their 3-2 loss to B'ham last week, he said something along the lines of, "you'd have thought when we were 3-0 up there would be no chance of us not winning the match, somehow they managed to get back into it"... We should be grateful for the stuff SOD says, and lot having to listen to Saunders blurt out crap like that all the time.

I know people have recently questioned some of the things SOD has said but, having just watched a Dean Saunders clip on SSN, I have to say I feel sorry for the Wolves fans that have to listen to him week-in-week-out. A barn door speaking to me would instill more confidence than he would.

Discussing their 3-2 loss to B'ham last week, he said something along the lines of, "you'd have thought when we were 3-0 up there would be no chance of us not winning the match, somehow they managed to get back into it"... We should be grateful for the stuff SOD says, and lot having to listen to Saunders blurt out crap like that all the time.

I'm glad your happy with what he's saying, unfortunately i'd rather he spoke complete crap but helped us win football matches, unfortunately we are doomed.

Archived