IGNORED

British And Irish Lions

westred1

Reckon it will be Tipuric now, with Robshaw at 6 and O'Brien used as a bruiser coming on as a sub when the aussie flankers tire a bit.

Depends if Lydiate can get fit for the Lions as well, if he can Gatland will have an even bigger headache.

Lydiate & Warburton should be 6 & 7. Tipuric was excellent but Lydiate is a better all round player in my opinion, but it all depends on his fitness after his injury.

I would not have Robshaw in the squad, let alone the first 15. I dont see the big love in with him to be honest.

There would not be many English players in my 15 if i were in charge.

I think I had maybe 2 or 3 and that in itself will depend on what sort of game Gatland wants to take to Australia.

Youngs for SH if he wants to try and stretch the aussies quickly, but I would expect Phillips to start with Youngs coming on after 65 mins or so.

Tuilagi - tbh I have no idea who Gats will go for at 12/13, I expect Roberts/B.O'D from a Gatland point of view but you never know.

Farrell - If Sexton doesn't make it can Bigger get a look in despite many Welsh fans saying they didn't want Bigger in their team.

Not sure but others that could get the look in being Robshaw and for some reason I feel Launchbury, don't think he will go over as a starter if he does go but think he could impress in warm up games and get a chance.

Archived