IGNORED

Derby And Sheff Wed Become Huge Games

Dynamite Red

I know it doom and gloom and yes it is looking grim but these two games are now massive, take 4 or 6 points from these two and we are right back in the thick of it, keep the faith a little longer before digging out the map to Crawley.

How are we right back in the thick of it? We could win those two games and everyone else could win.

How are we right back in the thick of it? We could win those two games and everyone else could win.

Sheff Wed are at home to Barnsley over Easter, I know results have been mad this season, but I can't see a way whereby they could both win.......

Praying for two wins. Surely we have to pick up another away victory before the season is out, why not start with Derby? I see it's a friday night game, is this due to be on Sky?

It good Friday plus I think Forest are playing at home on the Saturday so was moved by the police.

I reckon we will beat Derby :)

We need to win all 4 of our remaining home games - absolutely essential.

With those 12 points we'd hit 51, so I think we'd need at least 1 win away - and I'd rather that come at Derby than at Charlton!!

I think we might sneak a draw at Derby - which for the moment I'd be content with.

It is absolutely vital that we pick up all 12 home points available though - anything less and I can't see us making up the necessary points in our away matches.

Big games? Burnley, Bolton and Birmingham, too. As well as Huddersfield, Hull and Charlton. Anybody see an easy 3 points in there?

PS. The sarcasm about Crawley Town is undeserved. Fair play to them - a club on the up .. At least in the lower leagues there is still the wonderful unpredictability that doesn't exist in the Premiership ... which is very much a closed shop.

It's a blooming tough list. On our day, we can beat anyone in this league. No doubt it'll be tough and I see the toughest games being the next two because we know we HAVE to get into winning ways. Other than that, Hull away and Bolton home are going to be a test.

Always believe, despite it looking grim. It's not over, with 24 points for grabs and the bottom half of the table still being this close, I think it works in our favour to be bottom (as crazy as that sounds I know!!)

It's going to be tough, but yes we are still in the thick of it.

Quite a few of the bottom clubs have to play each other; Sheff Weds have to play us and Barnsley so that's two six-pointers there. And Barnsley's last 9 games include all the top 6 teams (unfortunately they started off beating Watford at the weekend but you get the idea).

So our run-in is no tougher than anyone else, and with teams playing each other there is every chance we can get out of this. If we can win our home games and pick up something on the road, we will make it!

Archived