IGNORED

Why Change A Winning Team?

Pete1975Legend

Apart from Stead why change a winning team?

We need forward thinking footballers not sideways and back ones. Got to attack away more.

Record. Try. New. Stuck. Your. Is. A One. New, use in a sentence applicable to your comment... :)

I think 99% of posters picked the team that S O'D did. Stead was out injured and Kilkenny isn't exactly a bloke for a battle, is he?

With the exception of one obsessed poster, Anderson and Skuse coming back in seemed pretty logical what with Stead unavailable.

I think 99% of posters picked the team that S O'D did. Stead was out injured and Kilkenny isn't exactly a bloke for a battle, is he?

With the exception of one obsessed poster, Anderson and Skuse coming back in seemed pretty logical what with Stead unavailable.

Correct.

Does seem a little weird that when McInnes changed a winning team, he got slated on here. When SOD does it, it is a tactical masterpiece, despite the same result.

Sorry I forgot we are not allowed to disagree with the faithful.....Aint gonna do a detention though.next.

How can it be logical to have 8 defensive players on the pitch

It's been a rough day of sport, so that might explain it, but reading this has just made me consider just how much I want to be on this planet anymore.

Perhaps I should be thankful to have a fully functioning mind...

Nah ..................................................................

It's been a rough day of sport, so that might explain it, but reading this has just made me consider just how much I want to be on this planet anymore.

Perhaps I should be thankful to have a fully functioning mind...

yeah been a shit old day. wba let me down for a good pick up,england got smashed,worse than that weve got beat.

even worse some of our own fans allready starting to question s.o.ds team selection.

if we get beat at derby well ,will it be time for a change?

SO'D made the right call and we lost. It happens.

Of course I'm gutted but that's football. If you can't handle it, may I recommend Man Ure or Arse, where every defeat is the work of sinister forces and a threat to Western Civilisation or, in Man Ure's case, Civilization.

Of course I'm gutted but that's football. If you can't handle it, may I recommend Man Ure or Arse, where every defeat is the work of sinister forces and a threat to Western Civilisation or, in Man Ure's case, Civilization.

thank god for the human race,man.u are winning!

You sound like my Dad ...........................................................are you very handsome, hung like a donkey,have women falling at your feet and passed on your traits too your oldest son ?????????????????????

If you do,hi Dad and lay off the natch tonight ;)

You sound like my Dad ...........................................................are you very handsome, hung like a donkey,have women falling at your feet and passed on your traits too your oldest son ?????????????????????

If you do,hi Dad and lay off the natch tonight ;)

Post of the Week! At least, it made I larf...

I will lay off the Natch in favour of the Thatch, though :)

Archived