IGNORED

8 Games To Go.

HarryCardno

8 games to go signalling 24 points to gain don't care who we have to play we must believe we are going to win all of them otherwise a 3-4 point gap will become 6,7,8 or 9 point gap.

All must be positive, we have a more or less sell out game against Sheffield Wednesday to look forward to.

I don't think even Sir Alex Ferguson could do a better job than what Sean O'Driscoll is doing in comparison to what this group of players did under Derek McInnes.

We must all believe otherwise its curtains.

We always believe.

This will be the great escape.

I honestly don't think 52 will keep us up.

Before today it may have done, now it has probably shifted to 53 so every time we lose the noose tightens and it becomes exponential the closer to the end of the season. I can see why O'Driz says he never looks at the table.. it makes for unhappy reading.

Just watched Derby somehow beat Leicester.............they are awful...if we play to our strengths I can't believe we cannot get something there. All they have are set pieces...as long as we do not give away silly free kicks we should not concede.............famous last words!!

All the teams around us play each other so win our 4 home games get a point or win at derby or burnley or charlton can't see us getting anything at hull but saying that no one thought we would do what we have since SOD took over, COYR!!!! Easter weekend could swing it round just like it did last year!!!!!

Our goal difference is worth a point to the opposition and, for instance, if Blackburn beat Burnley tomorrow they'll be 9 points ahead with a vastly superior goal difference - effectively 10 points. They are uncatchable, and all the teams above them are also now more or less too far away from us. But its still possible to catch the four teams above us and we may well end up off the bottom....

I think 53 will just about do it, which means winning all our home games and nicking a couple of points away from home. Very unlikely, but not impossible.

What's unlikely winning 4 home games or a couple of points away. ? Neither if you look at our last 12 games

Archived