IGNORED

Remember Last Year

biggythecity

Lets remember last year guys....went into easter and everyone thought we were down,2 wins over easter and it all looked so different and there is no reason that lightning cant strike twice.I still think it will go to the last game many teams around us have to play each other as we do them so a 2 wins at easter can make all the difference and i for one believe we can win them

Lets remember last year guys....went into easter and everyone thought we were down,2 wins over easter and it all looked so different and there is no reason that lightning cant strike twice.I still think it will go to the last game many teams around us have to play each other as we do them so a 2 wins at easter can make all the difference and i for one believe we can win them

It's totally different this season, for the reason that there is no Portsmouth with ten points deducted. So that meant that we only had to get more points than 2 other relegation threatened teams. Not so this season it is three and most of them are in good form anfd winning, even away, we can only win our home games. I don't think it will be enough!

It's totally different this season, for the reason that there is no Portsmouth with ten points deducted. So that meant that we only had to get more points than 2 other relegation threatened teams. Not so this season it is three and most of them are in good form anfd winning, even away, we can only win our home games. I don't think it will be enough!

Portsmouth comment unfair as we finished 5th bottom but you are right about the other teams getting results...but still say win the next 2 and it will all be different even if we only win 1 we will still be in touch

Portsmouth comment unfair as we finished 5th bottom but you are right about the other teams getting results...but still say win the next 2 and it will all be different even if we only win 1 we will still be in touch

Can you honestly see us winning at Derby? I believe they are or have beaten Leicester tonight. SoD says on the website he was pleased with the performance and they didn't get what they deserved, well, I think that they should have attacked more and kept Wolves on the back foot and there would have been every chance of getting another goal. IMO they are not capable of defending a one goal lead, especially away from home. It was a great chance lost and will be regretted.

Yes 2 wins will make a massive difference. Yes I'm down but not out.

Derby is huge and Sheff Wed is massive. But we have been here before!

Agreed, however, Sheffield Wednesday is only massive if we take something from the Derby game.

This is the difference from last year - the teams around us, even Wolves today, have been accumulating points like a dog picks up fleas. Today started, even before our KO, with two of our rivals winning against the odds. This is what scares me, not today's defeat which, to be honest, was always a possibility.

Remember last year though, the 4 teams who finished below us were absolutely aweful and 1 went into administration. The quality of the championship is much better this year and if our team now played our team last season, the current side would win. Shame but that's football

Archived