IGNORED

Ask Yourself The Question.

Slack Bladder

Would you rather be in Wolves position with Dean Saunders in charge or City's with SOD in charge ?

I am firmly in the City camp.

Problem is, football isn't long term anymore, it appears to be mainly about short term gains. Isn't the average managerial job now 18 months?

Staying up is key, I expect if wolves stay up, Saunders will be gone within 1 year.

With sod in charge, we're hoping that he will be here for a long time, build a good solid side etc.

Will he still be here in 3/4 years time to actually achieve all this? Time will tell, I hope he is.

Problem is, football isn't long term anymore, it appears to be mainly about short term gains. Isn't the average managerial job now 18 months?

Staying up is key, I expect if wolves stay up, Saunders will be gone within 1 year.

With sod in charge, we're hoping that he will be here for a long time, build a good solid side etc.

Will he still be here in 3/4 years time to actually achieve all this? Time will tell, I hope he is.

Not if they are top 6 he wont.

Can you see them being top six? I imagine If they stay up, they will want promotion next season

You made the comment I just countered it.

If they are top six no, below that very possible. As previously posted Wolves are a "big" side and have had awful times but always bounced back for a moment of glory unlike alot of sides in the championship.

Archived