IGNORED

Ever Had A City Related Dream?

reddogkev

I actually had a dream last Friday night. It was me and my mates playing as City against wolves, but the pitch was Glastonbury festival style muddy, and they had a jack Russell at CB (I kid you not!). We cruised to a 5-1 victory but I got booked for celebrating in front of the wolves fans by just standing there with my middle finger up.

many, but the one I remember to this day was the first one - around 92 time. dreamt we were at twerton and we went ahead quick, and then they scored two in quick succession. cpl of weeks later, that was pretty much what happened, albeit both teams getting another one each i think... i remember the weather, this blank grey drizzle, was exactly the same in my dream as it was on the day.

Was standing up at the Gate with blinkered vision focusing on the pitch. Something wasn't quite right. I realised that the usual accents you hear were completely different. They were all feminine and if I had to place them, I would say they were Scandanavian. I look either side to see what sorcery could be producing these strange voices. To my surprise the aesthetics of the fans had gone up a thousand fold, and I was surrounded by beauties in nothing but City tops on. Needless to say this was a better dream than ones ending in relegation.

Was standing up at the Gate with blinkered vision focusing on the pitch. Something wasn't quite right. I realised that the usual accents you hear were completely different. They were all feminine and if I had to place them, I would say they were Scandanavian. I look either side to see what sorcery could be producing these strange voices. To my surprise the aesthetics of the fans had gone up a thousand fold, and I was surrounded by beauties in nothing but City tops on. Needless to say this was a better dream than ones ending in relegation.

So it didn't end in going down? How disappointing! :noexp:

I had a dream, That I scored against Rovers in the last minute, in a stadium that looked like AG but the kit was like Southamptons 125th anniversary kit, White with the stripe diagonally accross the shirt, I'm shore it was City I scored for, Oh yeah it was a 30 yard volley top corner :) Scott Murray corner chipped to me 30 yards out then boom an unstoppable shot top right corner in front of what I presume was the EE. Scotty made me think it was City just the shirt threw me off a bit and the modified AG

I had a dream that one day this City will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that both Rovers and City are created equal."

I had a dream that one day on the red hill of the Dolman the sons of Gasheads and the sons of former City will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I had a dream that one day even the state of Ashton Vale, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I had a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their shirt but by the content of their footballing ability.

I had a dream today.

I had a dream that one day, down the Gate, with its vicious hooligans, with its chairman having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there at the Gate, little gasheads will be able to join hands with little city fans as sisters and brothers.

I had a dream today. Bristol United

Then I woke up and thought b******s to that!

I had a dream that one day this City will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that both Rovers and City are created equal."

I had a dream that one day on the red hill of the Dolman the sons of Gasheads and the sons of former City will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I had a dream that one day even the state of Ashton Vale, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I had a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their shirt but by the content of their footballing ability.

I had a dream today.

I had a dream that one day, down the Gate, with its vicious hooligans, with its chairman having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there at the Gate, little gasheads will be able to join hands with little city fans as sisters and brothers.

I had a dream today. Bristol United

Then I woke up and thought b******s to that!

You could get yourself shot for having those dreams! :)

MLK RIP

Archived