IGNORED

On The Brighter Side...

Fuber

With everybody saying how we may be relegated to league one, I just thought I'd offer my take on things.

Now, being honest when the board sacked Derek, I was pretty sure myself including many other forum users recognised it was too late to really change anything, it was simply too muh of a defecit to overcome, but if we had sacked Del say after Wolves, we wouldnt of gotten SoD. SoD has barely changed the general squad, he merely refocused effects for players to focus on the basics, we've seen a massive improvement on he other hand as well, in our performances and our results. With everyone saying we need a miracle, well we might as well see how the next 3-4 games play those of the teams around us instead of saying we're relegated, thi or that, etc etc. I for one like SoD, will try and focus on game by game, and if ŵe get relegated or look as if we will, in 5 games time, better off we put up a decent fight under SoD than under Derek, who under which we would probably be rooted to the bottom with concrete shoes, its not everyday a club gets a manager who turns around an 11 game winless run within 3 games of being appointed.

At least, providing SoD stays, we're in safe hands, with an intelligent manager who has plenty experience with, and whose playing style many appreciate from when Donny trounced us down at AG a couple seasons back.

Archived