IGNORED

Lets Be Positive

Red_30

A lot of topics on here are a bit reflective of the mood in camp at the moment after the wolves result. But lets be positive. Starting by looking at our run in:

Derby

SHEFF WED

Burnley

BOLTON

BIRMINGHAM

Hull

HUDDERSFIELD

Charlton

So 8 games to go and sorry to be repetitive from previous posts but lets see where the results will come from. Keep up home form and I truly believe every home game is winnable. Toughest one, at a push, would be Bolton. So really 3 wins and a draw? 10 points at home.

So away, with our form being poor and with no sign of improvement BUT BEING POSITIVE I can see a result away at Charlton and Burnley. 2 draws? Depending on what we need at Charlton could be a win? So 4 points away.

In total we would collect 14 points out of 24. Will it be enough who knows? Leagues too unpredictable but they're my thoughts.

Now your turn.......

We need to be positive for the rest of the season, if we go down we have all summer to be negative and moan. Lets get behind the team until we are down, starting at Derby. If getting behind the team and creating a hostile atmosphere for the oppisition can gain use an extra point it will be worth it. Lets stick with the team until the end. ALWAYS BELIEVE!

Not the worst run in, it's still viable. However to lose like that was a DISASTER. We could not afford to lose that game, I did not like the overconfidence on here before the game, our away form 2 pts since win at Sheff Wed on December 8th was it, Jesus. We conceded 2 goals in 3 or 4 minutes, what happened lost nerve, collapse?

I know this sounds like a bizzare thing to say... but I think if any positive can be taken from the Wolves game it was how much the players seemed to care when we conceded- compared with earlier in the season.

After both goals the players looked angry with themselves (punching the floor, turning away in disgust etc) Where at times this season they have just trundled back to the centre circle with the heads dropped almost as if they expected it to happen.

I know its not much and perhaps if they had applied themselves this much sooner we wouldn't be in this predicament... but at least I feel they will fight to the death and it actually bothers them now rather than what it felt like before Christmas.

It may turn out to be too little too late. But its something at least!

A lot of topics on here are a bit reflective of the mood in camp at the moment after the wolves result. But lets be positive. Starting by looking at our run in:

Derby

SHEFF WED

Burnley

BOLTON

BIRMINGHAM

Hull

HUDDERSFIELD

Charlton

So 8 games to go and sorry to be repetitive from previous posts but lets see where the results will come from. Keep up home form and I truly believe every home game is winnable. Toughest one, at a push, would be Bolton. So really 3 wins and a draw? 10 points at home.

So away, with our form being poor and with no sign of improvement BUT BEING POSITIVE I can see a result away at Charlton and Burnley. 2 draws? Depending on what we need at Charlton could be a win? So 4 points away.

In total we would collect 14 points out of 24. Will it be enough who knows? Leagues too unpredictable but they're my thoughts.

Now your turn.......

Already did no another thread:-

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:40 AM

Derby 1-1 City

City 3-1 Wed

Burnley 2-3 City

City 2-0 Bolton

City 2-2 Birmingham

Hull 3-1 City

City 3-0 Huddersfield

Charlton 2-2 City

Bolton will be the one we most likely will not win if I had to pull out a fixture. If we win that we stay up on 54 points. If we draw or lose we are down; the bottom three will be 51,52,53 pts. Wolves, Blackburn and Udders... last week I thought Wed instead of Blackburn. All to do with OPTA stats, what has gone before and predictions.. scientifically tastic chaps. You heard it here first. lorra larfs and simples. Gulp.

I wrote all of the above on March 17th.

Archived