IGNORED

Hotwells Travelodge

Red Homer

On the bus this morning about 7.30ish going along Anchor Rd and saw SO'D going into the Travelodge, decked out in adidas tracksuit carrying a suit bag. Is he staying there until he finds somewhere more permanent or could he have been meeting our new loan striker, the one that is going to keep us up. If its the former and he is staying there then fair play yo him, costing the club next to nothing in accommodation. On the other hand, it could have not been him in the first place! Sorry for sounding a bit like 'that' website!

On the bus this morning about 7.30ish going along Anchor Rd and saw SO'D going into the Travelodge, decked out in adidas tracksuit carrying a suit bag. Is he staying there until he finds somewhere more permanent or could he have been meeting our new loan striker, the one that is going to keep us up. If its the former and he is staying there then fair play yo him, costing the club next to nothing in accommodation. On the other hand, it could have not been him in the first place! Sorry for sounding a bit like 'that' website!

If I Iived in Bournemouth I would be very happy t g h most early week days having a very decent coach.

Bournemouth probaly beats Bristol locationwise by miles..

If I Iived in Bournemouth I would be very happy t g h most early week days having a very decent coach.

Bournemouth probaly beats Bristol locationwise by miles..

Seeing as he left Bournemouth nearly seven years ago, I doubt he still lives there, he wouldn't of been computing to Doncaster from Bournemouth now would he?

Sean O'Driscoll future in doubt shocker after being outed on OTIB going to a love trist at Hotwells Travelodge !

There we are EP Headline ready to go!

better get this thread removed before Shithausen takes it as gospel and starts quoting us!

From his first interview I understand Bristol fitted him well beacuase of his Bournemouth connection

No, what he said was that he was used to bringing youth teams, reserve teams to Bristol when he was at Bournemouth. Fair dues though, Bournemouth is a very nice place.

Archived