IGNORED

Bottom Five..

Son of Fred

worked a rough predict and this is how it shaped;24th;peterborough,48pts..23rd;city48pts..22nd;wolves,..49pts.21st,barnsley,51pts..20th,sheff w;52pts........good news is 51 points may be enough!!..with a lot of tough games for all and a few nerves will be a lower safe limit than we may think..

The stats prediction site I like has just been updated http://www.sportsclubstats.com/England/BristolCity.html. The results from its number crunching show roughly 75% chance of being relegated if we end on 51, about 50/50 on 52 and about 20% on 53 points. It is still showing a 1% chance of relegation on 55 points....

edit: getting 6 points over the Easter weekend would reduce our predictied chance of relegation from 75% at present to 46%. Drawing at Derby and beating the Wendies would still drop it to 63%. Getting the four points the other way round would leave us with a predicted 64% chance of the drop. From here the stats on the site would predict a 97% chance of being relegated if we lose both, based on the subset of forecast loops in which we lose both matches

Barnsley and Peterborough don't have the quality and strength in depth to continue their brilliant form for much longer. I think Barnsley will take a tumble once they take a convincing beating, we could've done that at AG but carelessly gave them the opportunity to score 3 goals and keep their confidence in tact.

Barnsley and Peterborough don't have the quality and strength in depth to continue their brilliant form for much longer. I think Barnsley will take a tumble once they take a convincing beating, we could've done that at AG but carelessly gave them the opportunity to score 3 goals and keep their confidence in tact.

people have been saying they're gonna run out of steam for ages and if anything, they're getting stronger

After watching last Saturdays sickening farce, if there are two worse teams than us and Wolves at the end of the season I will eat my season ticket

Remember Gary Johnson said he would show his bottom in Burton’s window if Fontaine ever scored a goal? Eating a season ticket is not quite the same, but as they are made of plastic, it won’t be easy. Do you promise to publish pictures on the forum if you have to do it?

(To be honest I think you’re in with a good chance of not having to eat the ticket)

On a related note – has anyone ever made a crazy bet relating to City that either paid off or they lived to regret?

Archived