IGNORED

Cat. A

slartibartfast

Sorry, but I just don't see the reason why Bolton & Brum are Cat A games. Yeh, they're ex Prem teams but hardly big draws are they?

I think there only should be one or two A games a season (Prem at home in the cups , Baadiff etc)

Cat B should be the Chapionship default and C for crap cup teams and clubs like Posh , Barnsley etc.

Hardly inspiring peeps to come out and support us is it !

Sorry, but I just don't see the reason why Bolton & Brum are Cat A games. Yeh, they're ex Prem teams but hardly big draws are they?

I think there only should be one or two A games a season (Prem at home in the cups , Baadiff etc)

Cat B should be the Chapionship default and C for crap cup teams and clubs like Posh , Barnsley etc.

Hardly inspiring peeps to come out and support us is it !

Strange one really as the Cat C games are usually the games with importance to us playing teams in and amongst our league position.

Call me a lightweight for not getting a season ticket this time round - but, making both of these games cat A - combined cost for a not very good seat in the williams £46 - really??? If we dont get the results we need against derby, sheff wed and burnley, the bolton and brum games could be academic - so why not offer a really good deal for people buying their tickets pre the derby game - like £20 the pair - and get at least some commitment? As it is, the incentive is to wait until after these three games and risk an additional £4! :dunno:

This to me smacks of a board who think we are already down... what happened to the fighting spirit? not only that but maybe the cheap skates are trying to recoup some money they lost having reduced ticket prices for the Sheff Weds game? either way its the same board that could get us relegated so i'm not really surprised!

This to me smacks of a board who think we are already down... what happened to the fighting spirit? not only that but maybe the cheap skates are trying to recoup some money they lost having reduced ticket prices for the Sheff Weds game? either way its the same board that could get us relegated so i'm not really surprised!

They are just getting ready for the crowds we will get next season.

The typical board of City.

We're down, they know it and even if there was some miracle, how are the fans meant to get behind City at 30 pound a pop?

They should be attracting all the support they can get, prices should be slashed for all remaining games in the hope it will keep fans interested for next season in league 1 + interest people in purchasing tickets next season.

We will be lucky to get 10k attendance, around 1.5k of which will be away fans.

A decision that simply emphasises the gap between the club and the fans (and, for that matter between the club and reality).

If SL chooses to live in guernsey for tax reasons then he will lose his second major advantage, his contact with the fans. The first is, obviously, his cash.

There have been some very bad decisions OFF the pitch this season, and all of them have been at the expense of the fans. The real time bomb is the EE stewarding and I predict very serious trouble at the last home game.

And, no, that's not a threat. I'm too old and too poor to get involved.

Your right

But needs to be changed

I believe that's why its called 'dynamic' pricing - not very 'dynamic' to charge cat A prices for two mid-table opponents though is it - suggests to me that the club doesn't think its worth trading-off the extra bums on seats (and, potentially, improved atmosphere) for the revenue foregone at rack rate. Just seems an odd decision.

• Admin

Birmingham maybe but not Bolton!!

Birmingham have only been given an allocation of 1,000 at present.

Hardly expecting a massive away following

Surely the decisions on categories were made at the seasons start, so Bolton would obviously have been one?

True, but it would not have been decided at the start of the season the Sheffield Wednesday admission would be £10.

Someone making the decision on this is clearly out of touch with reality, and demonstrates the flexibility of a steel bar!

Mind you saying that, at least the atmosphere will be better, as only those who REALLY want to be there will be, not 8k that are there for a cheap night out

I believe our lowest league crowd in the last six years is 12,000, if we lose at Burnley we may get a gate under 12,000. If we win at Burnley we will get decent gates of around 14,000.

You're wrong there, we had 11k something this or last season I'm sure.

Archived