IGNORED

Adidas?

alexukhc

Macron next I bet...

If it is I'll pass on my shirt, Macron make awful kits which have less identity than the current Adidas one does.

In my eyes Adidas make the best kits, the problem is they only tend to make them for the big clubs, that said it's the same for all of the kit makers, they're all after contracts so they can use generic designs for multiple clubs. Doesn't matter who we get, all the suppliers will take the same course of action and take a generic design and apply it to us.

At least with Adidas the generic kits are a nice design, I personally think Adidas have done the best kit of this season with the unique 3D design for Lyon:

Black-Lyon-3D-Shirt-2012.jpg

If it is I'll pass on my shirt, Macron make awful kits which have less identity than the current Adidas one does.

In my eyes Adidas make the best kits, the problem is they only tend to make them for the big clubs, that said it's the same for all of the kit makers, they're all after contracts so they can use generic designs for multiple clubs. Doesn't matter who we get, all the suppliers will take the same course of action and take a generic design and apply it to us.

At least with Adidas the generic kits are a nice design, I personally think Adidas have done the best kit of this season with the unique 3D design for Lyon:

Black-Lyon-3D-Shirt-2012.jpg

that is nice!

Archived