IGNORED

New Song

CheddarReds

I was thinking this could go along to the song that man city sing for the toure brothers, if you don't know it it's on you tube!

Steven, Steven, Steven, Steven, Steven, Steven, Steven Davies.. sing it over and over very loudly :D

arguably boring but quite catchy and as I haven't heard a song for our top scorer this season I thought I might as well put an idea forward!

I was thinking this could go along to the song that man city sing for the toure brothers, if you don't know it it's on you tube!

Steven, Steven, Steven, Steven, Steven, Steven, Steven Davies.. sing it over and over very loudly :D

arguably boring but quite catchy and as I haven't heard a song for our top scorer this season I thought I might as well put an idea forward!

not a bad idea that

Is Ago, Ago Ago, Ago Ago Ago-Agostino the tune?

One of the first City songs I must have consciously known, that.

A grand rendition of COMMMMMMMMEEEE OOONNNNNNN YOOOOUUUUUUUUU REEEEEEEEDDDDDDSSSSSS !!!!!!! was the founding father of City songs, obviously.

I just hope that either group of singers in the east end ruin what potentially could be a great EE chant. The people near the turnstiles making it into some kind of power ballad and the netters turning it into some hardcore tempo d&b song.

Stick to the tempo!

I've got this stuck in my head now :D Let's get it going

Is there any other chants people like the sound of?

I whitnessed the Stevenage fans on Sunday doing "The Tetris" - I raved about it on twitter but there's no youtube evidence of it.

Basically they sing the tetris theme and shuffle up and down the row, it looks hilarious.

Also, they took at very most 200 to tranmere and it could easily have been 10 times that the noise they made at times, I know acoustics and that play a part but it would be great to sing anything for 20 minutes loud enough to outsing the home fans in our upcoming games!

I whitnessed the Stevenage fans on Sunday doing "The Tetris" - I raved about it on twitter but there's no youtube evidence of it.

Basically they sing the tetris theme and shuffle up and down the row, it looks hilarious.

Also, they took at very most 200 to tranmere and it could easily have been 10 times that the noise they made at times, I know acoustics and that play a part but it would be great to sing anything for 20 minutes loud enough to outsing the home fans in our upcoming games!

Haha, That sounds quality, And Fun, Should defo try and get this going :)

yes

I noticed Sheff Wednesday had a version of this song on Easter Monday - no idea who the players were though, Then it struck me, on my walk to work this morning, that the names of our current management (or head coaching) team scan well with this song. If they pull off a miraculous escape from relegation they will be worthy of a song all their own: -

Sean O,

Sean O, Sean O,

Sean O, Sean O,

Sean O, Sean O'Driscoll

Rich O

Rich O, Rich O,

Rich O, Rich O,

Rich O, Rich O'Kelly

repeat ad nauseam accompanied by a bit of a dance.

(I also thought of shoving Colo Skuse in there but discarded the idea).

What's reckon?

Archived