IGNORED

Louis Carey Testomonial Dinner

Scrumpy_247

I went, it was superb! The food was delicious, their were video tributes from Brian Tinnion, Danny Wilson, Sir Alex Ferguson, David Moyes and Antoine de Caunes ( The bloke who used to present Eurotrash) to name but a few. Sadly it was compared by Jed Pitman. I asked Louis about the Bristol United thing, he said that he meant if there hadn't been 100 plus years of rivalry then it would of been a good thing, and that it would never happen. A quality night.

Well that's not what he meant at all is it? Trying to backtrack on what he said as many predicted he would.

Who gives a flying f##k what he meant? The blokes given 18 years fantastic service to the club, he's broken his nose more than once, fractured his skull, spilled blood countless times in the Bristol City cause, and morons like you want to hang him out to dry because of one opinion? Get a grip for f##ks sake.

Who gives a flying f##k what he meant? The blokes given 18 years fantastic service to the club, he's broken his nose more than once, fractured his skull, spilled blood countless times in the Bristol City cause, and morons like you want to hang him out to dry because of one opinion? Get a grip for f##ks sake.

Well said, sir, but you won't silence the moaners. They only 'support' City so that they can abuse loyal players from behind their keyboards.

Well said, sir, but you won't silence the moaners. They only 'support' City so that they can abuse loyal players from behind their keyboards.

Pathetic isn't it? Anyone who's ever had the privilege to meet Louis would know he's one of the nicest, most genuine blokes you'll ever meet, he doesn't deserve the shit being chucked at him on here.

Louis carey tesrimonial disagree with him having one hasn't done 10 years continuous loyal service so y honor him....

And here's the moaner-in-chief. Don't worry, mate, no one's going to organise a dinner to celebrate YOUR contribution to the club.

Well said, mate.

I went, it was superb! The food was delicious, their were video tributes from Brian Tinnion, Danny Wilson, Sir Alex Ferguson, David Moyes and Antoine de Caunes ( The bloke who used to present Eurotrash) to name but a few. Sadly it was compared by Jed Pitman. I asked Louis about the Bristol United thing, he said that he meant if there hadn't been 100 plus years of rivalry then it would of been a good thing, and that it would never happen. A quality night.

What did Sir Alex Ferguson say?

:laugh: once in three seasons. Why? Problem......

are you sure???? why what, any self respecting city fan would/should never go near that allotment(unless were playing the windowlickers) even the fact your asking is there a problem confirms my thoughts that you have no knowlegde of football whatsoever #****** :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

hi mate - what was the connection between fergie and carey? have they worked together / met? seems a strange one to have!

I don't think there is one! I think one of the guys who helped organise the dinner works for Granada tv up there, Fergie also recorded a tribute to Gerry Gow a year or so back.

Defo well said. Carey is and will always be a living legend

Archived