IGNORED

Abu Qatada

Super

You certainly wouldn't hear about him again if he did get sent back to Jordan!

Very frustrating. From what i read, they would have an easier time in getting him out if had actually commited a crime in this country, which so far, he hasn't.

Quite laughable really. In some ways I'm glad he's still here, it just shows how utterly ridiculous the law in this country is now. Can't even get rid of an asylum seeker who is wanted by a country who he is a citizen of.

Meanwhile in the City of London, hundreds of corrupt bankers carry on trading with the governments blessing, I know who I would rather send to Jordan.

Oh well we can't get rid of him! What on earth is wrong with this bloody country.

Apparently it was the Tories that invited Abu Qatada here in the 1990s and the Labour Party that kept him here for 13 years on every state benefit going. Surely, the Tories and Labour politicians responsible should be punished for their treason? The root cause of the problem is not Abu Qatada but the open door immigration policy politicians.

has a good lawyer

.........tribunals - such as the one that stopped the deportation of Abu Qatada - were set up because our politicians are too spineless to make the decisions themselves and possibly incur criticism. So, having handed the decisions over to an independent authority of money grabbing lawyers, the politicians are now almost powerless to get the likes of Abu Qatada deported.

Good to see some people on here are pro torcher and secret killings. Warms the cockles.

Shit happens. Doesn't mean people agree with it. If he is such a security risk, as those in power suggest. Then it is surprising he his still here.

At the end of the day he is accused of atrocities in his own country, he should be accountable in his own country. If there are issues concerning torture in Jordan, then maybe he can be held in the british embassy in Jordan for the entirety of his trial, until he is found guilty or not guilty. Job done.

Yes.

And thanks for the spelling lesson.

No problem, I was worried that you may be advocating torture whilst being against burning him at the stake.

Perhaps our special friends over in the U S of A might want him for his alleged involvement of 9/11? and we all know that they do not use torture because the high court judges allowed the extradition of Abu Hamza, now there's a conundrum.

Oh right, in Jordan presumably ?

That is a very good question and one the press has been asking for for sometime, why isn't he being charged here in the UK?, the speculation is that for the more serious crimes that he is suspected of the evidence was gained by telephone/wire taps and that is inadmissible as evidence in the UK and Ireland but not in the rest of europe and the USA, which is odd.

As far as I can make out he has already been found guilty of terrorist charges in Jordan.

That is a very good question and one the press has been asking for for sometime, why isn't he being charged here in the UK?, the speculation is that for the more serious crimes that he is suspected of the evidence was gained by telephone/wire taps and that is inadmissible as evidence in the UK and Ireland but not in the rest of europe and the USA, which is odd.

As far as I can make out he has already been found guilty of terrorist charges in Jordan.

It is a confusing case for sure.

Anyone know what crime he's committed ?

The Jordanians like to attach electrodes to a suspects genitalia, that way we'll get to find out what crimes he's committed. I don't understand why we should stop at just deporting Abu Qatada to Jordan. I'd personally like to see both his defence lawyers and the British government prosecution lawyers also deported to Jordan for electric shock treatment - it's quite obvious to me that both sets of lawyers are screwing the British taxpayer for maximum legal fees. I'd start at 10,000 volts on those lawyers and increase the voltage until they fry.

The Jordanians like to attach electrodes to a suspects genitalia, that way we'll get to find out what crimes he's committed. I don't understand why we should stop at just deporting Abu Qatada to Jordan. I'd personally like to see both his defence lawyers and the British government prosecution lawyers also deported to Jordan for electric shock treatment - it's quite obvious to me that both sets of lawyers are screwing the British taxpayer for maximum legal fees. I'd start at 10,000 volts on those lawyers and increase the voltage until they fry.

Could I add Bliar, Bush, Straw, Campbell, Kelvin McKenzie, Murdoch, Richard Littlejohn, Thatcher to the fry up ?

Keep him here and let him continue spouting his evil bile that way when the poo really does hit the fan this goverment and all the left wing loonies will be quacking in thier sandals and looking very silly.

Then we may actually do something about all the nutters in this country and not just singling out one mouthy git who really does bugger all.

Keep him here and let him continue spouting his evil bile that way when the poo really does hit the fan this goverment and all the left wing loonies will be quacking in thier sandals and looking very silly.

Then we may actually do something about all the nutters in this country and not just singling out one mouthy git who really does bugger all.

Trouble is, it's the government that want rid of him, can't blame them for this one (well maybe for letting him in in the first place)

Blame here lays at the feet of lawyers and judges. Lets hope if his preachings incur terrorist attacks, that if anyone is to be injured, and I hope no one is, then it is these people and their families. Then they may take a good hard look at the bloody technicalities they have put in the way of this arse being deported.

Archived