IGNORED

Adomah 2Nd Striker

Red

Adomah

Is he capable of switching roles? Or would this only apply to home games where SoD thinks this is only where we can pick up points without taking too many risks?

link

Personally I don't think he can

Adomah does his best work when he has a lot of space to attack. Sticking him up top with congested space severely limits his game imo.

Personally I don't think he can

Adomah does his best work when he has a lot of space to attack. Sticking him up top with congested space severely limits his game imo.

I have to agree. For me Anderson is better in that role.

Anderson every time for me in this role. As has been mentioned by a few, it's too congested for Albert to play in there and he doesn't have the intelligence to link up well enough.

Stick him out wide and let him run at defenders where he has the space to run into.

dont play him if you want any points..he is lazy and disinterested.would rather see one of the kids in the side dying for the cause than that petulant little madam.

Albert has never been petulant, never moans and hasn't asked for a move. He knows he doesn't work as hard defensively as Anderson and he's said that.

I think we should play him on the wing anyway, we need points and he's easily our most effective winger, drop Pearson and play Anderson on the other side.

dont play him if you want any points..he is lazy and disinterested.would rather see one of the kids in the side dying for the cause than that petulant little madam.

This must surely be the most ridiculous post ever seen on this forum

If you feel the need to find fault in the most talented and popular player we have had for more than a decade (and God only knows why you would) then at least take the trouble to restrict your criticism to the weaknesses in his game/personality. Alternatively you may wish to find out the meaning of the expressions you use before you record your absurd opinions in writing.

Albert is definitely better suited to a forward role, than a wide midfield role. Albert has always performed best on the right hand side of attacking bank of 3, for example when he played with JCR and Maynard upfront (but that might have been Maynard and JCR making him look good). Albert can definitely play the support role, he was brilliant against West Ham last season. I can't remember the last time he played in a midfield 4 and looked any good. He's often criticised for not tracking back and ending up out of position where as Anderson and Kelly are not, and fit that position perfectly. For Albert to contribute his natural game, he needs to be played where he has little pressure and is free to roam. I think that's the supporting role or wide out on the wing in a 4-3-3.

Archived