IGNORED

League 1 Team

Robin 101

Stead is out of contract, as well as Skuse. isn't Gerken out as well?

New keeper

Maloney Fontaine Nayatanga Cunningham

Anderson Marv Kilkenney Pearson

Taylor Burns

I would imagine Albert, Davies, Baldock etc will be gone. most, if not all the above are either players we wouldn't be able to shift or loyal ones.

What about Skuse?

OOC at end of the season I think

................................Gerken

Moloney*......Fontaine...........Nyatanga.....Cunningham*

Anderson.......Kelly...................Marv...........Pearson

..................Baldock*...............Burns

Lewis Carey/new keeper, Bates, Bryan, Reid, Kilkenny, new winger, Taylor

* - If possible

What about Skuse?

All those out of contract will go if we get relegated, including Skuse, Stead and Carey.

Rumour has it the wage bill will have to be slashed by up to 60% if we go down.

Albert, Davies, Cunningham and Heaton will be wanted by higher clubs. Foster, James Wilson, Bates, Mark Wilson and Howard will no doubt move on.

With all the departures SO'D would have leeway to sign a few of his own though.

Gerken

Moloney, McFadzean, Fontaine, Bryan

Anderson, Kelly, Elliott, Pearson

Baldock, Taylor

Subs, Carey gk,, Nayatanga, Kilkenny, Reid, Burns, and either a couple of the upgraded youngsters, or a couple more new signings.

OOC at end of the season I think

................................Gerken

Moloney*......Fontaine...........Nyatanga.....Cunningham*

Anderson.......Kelly...................Marv...........Pearson

..................Baldock*...............Burns

Lewis Carey/new keeper, Bates, Bryan, Reid, Kilkenny, new winger, Taylor

* - If possible

That team would get us back up no problem

All those out of contract will go if we get relegated, including Skuse, Stead and Carey.

Rumour has it the wage bill will have to be slashed by up to 60% if we go down.

Albert, Davies, Cunningham and Heaton will be wanted by higher clubs. Foster, James Wilson, Bates, Mark Wilson and Howard will no doubt move on.

With all the departures SO'D would have leeway to sign a few of his own though.

Gerken

Moloney, McFadzean, Fontaine, Bryan

Anderson, Kelly, Elliott, Pearson

Baldock, Taylor

Subs, Carey gk,, Nayatanga, Kilkenny, Reid, Burns, and either a couple of the upgraded youngsters, or a couple more new signings.

Can't see Marv or Fonts wanting to drop a division at this stage in their careers.

I don't get why it's taken as fact that our best players will leave if we go down. It doesn't happen very often for relegated teams unless the player is truly outstanding. Davis and baldock are good but have hardly set the world alight so who's gunna pay What we'll want for them. Cunningham signed a 5 year contract he ain't going nowhere. Adomah will go IMO regardless of which league we are in. Heaton has always said he just wants to be playing so will probably stay. We won't be having a fire sale there will be no need to. Our wage bill has already been slashed and with the amount out of contract it will be slashed further. The ones under contract may be unhappy but will only be leaving if valuations are met and in most cases I don't think they will be. IMO that is.

I don't get why it's taken as fact that our best players will leave if we go down. It doesn't happen very often for relegated teams unless the player is truly outstanding. Davis and baldock are good but have hardly set the world alight so who's gunna pay What we'll want for them. Cunningham signed a 5 year contract he ain't going nowhere. Adomah will go IMO regardless of which league we are in. Heaton has always said he just wants to be playing so will probably stay. We won't be having a fire sale there will be no need to. Our wage bill has already been slashed and with the amount out of contract it will be slashed further. The ones under contract may be unhappy but will only be leaving if valuations are met and in most cases I don't think they will be. IMO that is.

At last some semsible talk..... Good lad

Mods please remove this post!!

It's too sensible and full of knowledge backed up by facts, It's putting the OTIB site to shame! SodburyRed Are you proud of yourself?

Archived