IGNORED

If It Makes You Feel Any Better

ChippenhamRed

...I pencilled us in for defeat at Derby on the BBC predictor and still had us staying up on goal difference.

Admittedly the straws are being firmly clutched right now given the nature of the defeat.

I won't say where I had us down to finish....everyone will probably want a lot of what I'm on!! ?

Just completed the championship predictor, spent about fifteen minutes scrutinizing every game, considering form etc, and had us to finish bottom of the table with 48 points. 3 points adrift. My scores even included 3 home wins for us, starting with Sheff Weds. It's the shocking away form that has well and truly killed us off.

What makes me feel better is the fact that however much they huff and puff get get great results, and their fans keep hoping, TWO others will tumble down with us ! (oueue maniacle laughter)

I very much hope it is Peterborough. Regrettably; we will never see the reaction of Bacon face Ferguson to relegation for Man U. Therefore the next best thing is to see "Daddy's Boy" get it. He sounds and acts more like Daddy every passing day.

Archived