IGNORED

Kelly Should Of Played

bristolcity1981

I'm sorry but ever since Liam Kelly has played for us we have looked a much better team. He knits everything together & his work rate on & off the ball does go unnoticed. Last night we needed to win as we do on Monday to even stand a chance of staying up. Liam Kelly MUST start. Has SoD already accepted that we are relegated & know his job is safe? From what I heard about the game we were terrible & it could of been 3 if not for Heaton saving a pen. Adomah on the bench? Come on, we needed 3 points & our 2 best players are benched or not even on the Bench! I guarantee with those two playing last night would of been a different outcome. CTID.

Agreed that Kelly should have started. Kilkenny is lightweight and in a four man midfield he's a liability and for much of the game last night he was a passenger. Elliott was immense again and I couldn't understand why he was taken off. Going with two up front was a brave move, starting Adomah in there as well as Kilkenny and anderson would have left us totally weak. Kilkenny just isn't good enough. Starting him Monday will be a joke.

Archived