IGNORED

4 Of The Next 6

RedBrizzleRobin

.......are at home! While our away form has been rubbish, we've been pretty good at home and it still gives us a chance. Yes last night wasnt great but for people to be giving up and believing were already relegated is just silly, or am I the only one without a crystal ball? Sheffield Wednesday play Barnsley today, one or both WILL drop points that is a FACT. Peterborough and wolves also have very tough fixtures today. Barnsley, POSH and Wolves also have tough looking fixtures on monday, imo I can see 2 of these dropping points on monday.

Some people may have knee-jerked, given up and believing the season has finished. I have not, if we can continue our home form its going to come down to the last game against Charlton where anything can happen. I just hope the players havent given up and still believe, the negativity and lack of fight from people on this forum is astonishing at times.

I never give up hope until the Maths tell us otherwise. No point getting down and out and suicidal; I live on the first floor so no good to me anyway.

It is still all to play for. It looks bad right now and it may look a whole lot worse at 1700 but 4 from 6 is a positive and well argued. Trouble is, win all 4 and I reckon we will still be in the bottom 3. If those around continue their form we have to win, probably, 5 of our last 7 to stand a chance. Unlikely.

.......are at home! While our away form has been rubbish, we've been pretty good at home and it still gives us a chance. Yes last night wasnt great but for people to be giving up and believing were already relegated is just silly, or am I the only one without a crystal ball? Sheffield Wednesday play Barnsley today, one or both WILL drop points that is a FACT. Peterborough and wolves also have very tough fixtures today. Barnsley, POSH and Wolves also have tough looking fixtures on monday, imo I can see 2 of these dropping points on monday.

Some people may have knee-jerked, given up and believing the season has finished. I have not, if we can continue our home form its going to come down to the last game against Charlton where anything can happen. I just hope the players havent given up and still believe, the negativity and lack of fight from people on this forum is astonishing at times.

60 points is the target now. We can still lose 2 more games and still stay up. Not likely though.

Well said OP.

You're the kind of fan a football club needs.

It's not being a 'realist' to be half empty, as some people like to pretend. It's just downright negative, and negativity towards their own club can only be....negative!

Pearl of wisdom there.

Archived