IGNORED

For The Realist...

Son of Fred

HEATON, KELLY, MALONEY, CUNNINGHAM, DAVIES, BALDOCK, ANDERSON, ADOMAH, BURNS, BRYAN, REID.

The rest I am not fussed about. Probably have to sell Albert.

Sounds about right. Pretty sure Albert and Greg will get offers to leave , it will then depend on if the club accepts bids and of course if the players want to leave. Can't make much of a case for those not on your list.

sorry,apologies to Mr Stead-include you in the "keeps"also!..brain a little more cloudy than usual today..unsure weather Davis an Baldock would be prepared to tuff-it in league one..?

OOC isn't he? Can't see him being offered one unless he indicates his desire to stay and at about 25% of his current salary.

Need Carey to come out tonight and release a statement. Feel I'm about to explode

A statement about what ?

Aside from the few who came in this year and have done ok there's not one player I'd actively try to keep. The club needs a dressing room culture change and this could be addressed by a mass overhaul. I'd hate to keep a bad apple who could rot the others coming in. We've been sold out by the very vast majority of the squad and if the overhaul isn't radical I shalln't be renewing next year.

build young side around:

Kelly,

Cunningham,

Anderson,

Nyatanga, (really after I slagged him off all year I think he's been really decent since coming back in)

Stead, (realistically on what contract we could afford I don't think he'll stay)

R Taylor (young, cheap, and prolly look ok in the 1st div)

+ youngsters,

definately out, subject to contracts: Pearson, Fontaine, Kilkenny, Elliott, Skuse, Carey, Gerkin, +all temp contracted players.

sell: Adomah, obe from Davies or Baldock (one must go as I don't think we can justify good champ wages under ffp), Foster (Aberdeen???)

sign: decent ball winning CB, creative midfielder....

Aside from the few who came in this year and have done ok there's not one player I'd actively try to keep. The club needs a dressing room culture change and this could be addressed by a mass overhaul. I'd hate to keep a bad apple who could rot the others coming in. We've been sold out by the very vast majority of the squad and if the overhaul isn't radical I shalln't be renewing next year.

..i feel the same way-a massive shake down will be the only recipe to ignite my interest..the only just reaction available to warrant fans support imo..

Agree with this - we need to clear the decks of the old guard, they have let us down continually and it's not worth the risk of keeping them.

Heaton, Cunningham, Maloney, Kelly, Anderson, Baldock (and the under 21's).

Play fast passing football on the ground, looking to exploit and get behind the defences with movement.

The rest........ I don't really care about to be honest.

Agree with this - we need to clear the decks of the old guard, they have let us down continually and it's not worth the risk of keeping them.

Heaton, Cunningham, Maloney, Kelly, Anderson, Baldock (and the under 21's).

Play fast passing football on the ground, looking to exploit and get behind the defences with movement.

The rest........ I don't really care about to be honest.

Well at least the fans are showing some consistency on retentions - hopefully, the management are listening.

It's not the League 1 status that depresses me so much as the thought of having to watch any more of the other wasters in the current squad.

Archived