IGNORED

Season Tickets

mossey

Just talking about this with a couple of fellow sufferers. Can't see much of a change TBH. I paid £399 in the Dolman this year and would expect it to be somewhere in between £360-£399 again next year.

You think? I paid similar for Williams, would find it very hard to justify that for next season in div 1, esp after lack of effort and committment from the players this season, been very disappointed all round this season, players, club, manager, board, a club seeming to lack direction, and leadership, one of th most disapointing seasons I ve had for long time.sorry and hurts to say.

At the very least, if we do go down (as looks likely). the very least we deserve is a full unreserved apology from Steve Lansdown and the board, for the mismanagement of the club, poor decision making and on the pitch dross we've been subjected to.

I personally don't advocate the "don't renew the season ticket" mentality because the club desperately needs the support, but unless they do something realistic regarding pricing, I foresee a significant drop. After all, who wants to watch third tier football in a fourth tier stadium? It's entirely understandable if families, fathers/sons find a better way of spending their Saturday afternoons.

I don't think there well be much reduction.I believe the Gas ticket prices weren't much different to ours for example.

We we be told we are competative but can't offer much discount as gates will be lower etc.

Personally i would sell as cheap as I could, sell out every game and 'pack the gate'. Forget all the half price pies at 2pm, bring a friend if there is an r in the month type gimmicks. Pile it high and sell it cheap is the only way to go

Never got one this season (financial reasons blah blah) but even though its 3rd div football next season I wouldn't mind getting one although if they have the cheek to charge much the same as they are now or maybe increase the price I'd certainly be thinking twice!

How about this marketing boys:

Drop ST prices by 5%. Include home cup games in the price (for all competitions). Maybe up to 'quarter final' stages. Maybe add small print nominal £10 charge if we draw a Premier team. Maybe charge an small premium up front.

Stick this offer on Tuesday (if we win Monday) for 'a limited time', and don't remove it unless we look likely to stay up. Then bump up the prices if we do.

Drop ST prices by 5%. Include home cup games in the price (for all competitions). Maybe up to 'quarter final' stages. Maybe add small print nominal £10 charge if we draw a Premier team. Maybe charge an small premium up front.

Stick this offer on Tuesday (if we win Monday) for 'a limited time', and don't remove it unless we look likely to stay up. Then bump up the prices if we do.

How about chucking in a free pie for every 30 you buy. Happy days

Not a bad idea that , apart from adding £10 if we draw a prem team. If we did draw Man Utd in the cup , let the ST holders in for free as per the deal , and charge club members £20 and non members or ST holders £30. It would still sell out and the ST holders get great value for money.

It could be free for all I care I won't be renewing unless there is a mass overhaul in the squad.

Couldn't give a shit about early bird prices if were watching the same bunch of useless crap we have done for the last few years.

Once I see what squad is taking shape over the summer then I will start thinking about a season ticket!

It could be free for all I care I won't be renewing unless there is a mass overhaul in the squad.

Couldn't give a shit about early bird prices if were watching the same bunch of useless crap we have done for the last few years.

Once I see what squad is taking shape over the summer then I will start thinking about a season ticket!

Exactly my sentiments.

Not a bad idea that , apart from adding £10 if we draw a prem team. If we did draw Man Utd in the cup , let the ST holders in for free as per the deal , and charge club members £20 and non members or ST holders £30. It would still sell out and the ST holders get great value for money.

£30!! Glad you aren't part of the marketing department, kewl.

What I'll find hard to stomach is when someone rings me up requesting me to renew.

Tell you what, get one of the non-starting 11 who is capable of spending a tenth of a weeks wages on my season ticket to foot the bill and I will renew.

Stop taking the ******* piss.

In the main we have been served up with utter tripe for there years now.

The whole match day experience has become dull and at times more of a chore than an enjoyment.

Will be spending a lot more time with my young kids and working extra hours trying to get my business up and running.

POTD for me which ever division we are in

£30!! Glad you aren't part of the marketing department, kewl.

Why do you say that? £30 to watch a one off game against a Premier leauge team isn't over the top IMO. It will only be the hangers on paying that price. Surely most , if not all City fans , who go on a semi regular basis are either club members or ST holders?

My first post so please be gentle! Don't know about the rest of you but every year I say I won't renew -poor season/results, money, time etc. and every year I do. Glutton for punishment I guess and yes I will probably renew for League 1 football. Definately should include cup games in price of season ticket - after all it will probably only be one or two games based on past experience. I think this would be far more of an incentive than cheap pies etc.

Archived