IGNORED

Am I The Only One?

Who wants us to be relegated as soon as possible so we aren't given any false hope, and can play youngsters and prepare for next season

I would be more devastated if we had a chance final day and blew it, also for the majority if this season we don't deserve to stay up and if we do it will be another season battling relegation.

If we do go down please get relegated soon to remove everyone of the optimism they have left and let everyone move on from a truly **** season!

Who wants us to be relegated as soon as possible so we aren't given any false hope, and can play youngsters and prepare for next season

I would be more devastated if we had a chance final day and blew it, also for the majority if this season we don't deserve to stay up and if we do it will be another season battling relegation.

If we do go down please get relegated soon to remove everyone of the optimism they have left and let everyone move on from a truly **** season!

Not me. I want us to win every game.

Oh , and most of the kids are out on loan.

Oddly this season has been better than last entertainment-wise, certainly at home, and we still have four winnable games remaining at AG.

I haven't given up hope yet but tomorrow is obviously 'massive' to use player-speak.

I want it put of as long as possible, even to the final game would be great........ mainly because that would mean that there would still be hope. And eternal optimism tinged with realism is about as much as we seem to get - so enjoy what you can, while you can and not be to down/negative...

Archived