IGNORED

Mind The Gap Stickers

MC RISK77

coming back to bite us on the ass....too many people jizzing themselves with excitement after 2 wins v cardiff and palace.....didnt some of our best and finest supporters start sticking these up in horfield around this time....

Keep it shut next time...we are going down and they are staying up

It's banter which is part and parcel of football rivalry. Of course they'll give us a ton of stick if (when) we go down, just like we did them two years ago. This is and always will be the case when a rival team gets relegated, regardless of some stickers.

coming back to bite us on the ass....too many people jizzing themselves with excitement after 2 wins v cardiff and palace.....didnt some of our best and finest supporters start sticking these up in horfield around this time....

Don't be such a tosser, there will still be a huge gap. We are falling into a division the GAPPERS would shag their own grannies to be in !

What a pointless topic...............

Still will be a gap to mind for the sags

we are going down but are getting beat by teams like Wolves

they cant even beat York City..

CTID.. Rovers will always be in our shadow!

There is a gap, but its just getting smaller thats all.....

Good point. For them the Third Division is an aspiration, for us it's a disaster.

It is at the moment but, history will show you that you will rightfully be back where you belong, where you have spent the majority of the time, and if we were to go up it would be the same..

It is at the moment but, history will show you that you will rightfully be back where you belong, where you have spent the majority of the time, and if we were to go up it would be the same..

Still looking down on you mugs now and for a long time to come, now go and tuck your sister into bed.

Actually if you checked your facts you'll find that our aggregate placing in the league is something like 39th, we have spent more time in the top two tears than in the bottom, unlike yourselves.

So no we won't be back where we belong as you put it.

Btw, twelve years, and counting.

history shows you belong in the 4th tier. Infact you're probably punching above your weight being 14th.

A bit higher than that. Imagine a Pirate standing about 6 foot tall. Then imagine where his family allowance is , about there....... Apparentley :ph34r:

Maybe Horace and his mates borrowed a ladder. Forming a pyramid is a bit dodgy when you're that spiky.

Hey! How about a slogan "Spikeys against the Pikeys"? You wouldn't want to know what THEY do to hedgehogs :(

Maybe Horace and his mates borrowed a ladder. Forming a pyramid is a bit dodgy when you're that spiky.

Hey! How about a slogan "Spikeys against the Pikeys"? You wouldn't want to know what THEY do to hedgehogs :(

I saw a sticker up saying, You mess with Horace, I'll sh*g Your Dorrace!

It was on the cat flap of an old peoples home in Horfield

:laugh: !

You do realise how big the gap between the clubs actually is don't you? I mean in terms of resources, infrastructure. On every level City as a club, as an organisation, are superior to rovers.

Let me put it another way: when rovers play in League 1 they are over-performing, when we play in League 1 we're under-performing.

The reality of the "gap" Rovers are getting a new stadium. The stadium will be a bowl but it will wipe out their small debts. The infrastructure ? Their youth team is proving to be very good with a certain Harrison getting a Wales call up. The club is galvanised behind a manager who has unfinished business with them and is out to prove a point. The City are in huge debt, the money spent having done nothing to better the squad or club and now having big problems with the first choice for new ground and the reality of having to redevelop the existing one as a bastardised uneven and peculiar structure that will also have to be paid for by SL.

Take everything into account and there is real reason to feel Rovers star is on the rise. I go to both grounds as my Dad taught me this and what I see and hear is so different to what I read on here. I have also been away with both teams and can tell you that Rovers have the atmosphere and hope that is lacking at City. Yes, I'll accept the usual nonsense aimed at me. I would love to see both clubs do very well but am in the minority on this.

Am I really the only one that feels embarrassed that Bristol has no prem club and that commentators refer to both clubs as just Bristol ? It bugs me rotten.

The reality of the "gap" Rovers are getting a new stadium. The stadium will be a bowl but it will wipe out their small debts. The infrastructure ? Their youth team is proving to be very good with a certain Harrison getting a Wales call up. The club is galvanised behind a manager who has unfinished business with them and is out to prove a point. The City are in huge debt, the money spent having done nothing to better the squad or club and now having big problems with the first choice for new ground and the reality of having to redevelop the existing one as a bastardised uneven and peculiar structure that will also have to be paid for by SL.

Take everything into account and there is real reason to feel Rovers star is on the rise. I go to both grounds as my Dad taught me this and what I see and hear is so different to what I read on here. I have also been away with both teams and can tell you that Rovers have the atmosphere and hope that is lacking at City. Yes, I'll accept the usual nonsense aimed at me. I would love to see both clubs do very well but am in the minority on this.

Am I really the only one that feels embarrassed that Bristol has no prem club and that commentators refer to both clubs as just Bristol ? It bugs me rotten.

Jog on Sag. Don't you have your own forum to post on. Yeah I accept we are more than likely to be relegated but don't think it's over just yet. As for following both teams ? I don't think do. Seems you have been caught out from what I have read so far and I am a newbie so you really are not too clever.

Fact is we are still a long way ahead of your sad lot but you won't accept it because of your inferiority complex.

Really, have you nothing better to do ?

Take everything into account and there is real reason to feel Rovers star is on the rise.

Heard it all last season, gapper. Mark McGhee was the man to take you back up to the dizzy heights of League One and look how that turned out...

I'm probably in a minority but I've got a funny feeling you will struggle next season as well. Don't seem to cope well with the expectation of your fan base in that league

Sensible post from KingswoodPolish attacked because he's a 'sag' - read it people, he goes to watch both. Not for me, but if it works for him then fair shout. Whilst I don't agree that there's any reason to think the 'R*vers star is on the rise' most of the rest of his comments make sense to me

BTW - get used to it when relegation is confirmed, we're going to cop a lot worse than this!

Heard it all last season, gapper. Mark McGhee was the man to take you back up to the dizzy heights of League One and look how that turned out...

I'm probably in a minority but I've got a funny feeling you will struggle next season as well. Don't seem to cope well with the expectation of your fan base in that league

Agree. Heard it all before from this deluded lot, they were going up this season, now they will go up next season... :facepalm:

KingswoodPolish says Ward has unfinished business at the gash but is he not on a contract which ends at the end of this season? Not sure if this is correct but if the club is on the up and everything is as good as the divs want so desperately to believe then why does he not appear to be chomping at the bit to sign a new contract? Or is he?

Still going to be a gap and always will be. Even if they get leapfrog us in the league we will always be the superior club.

This post is just so so wrong.

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/england.htm

Check out this website for league placings between the clubs over the years and youll see that its remarkably one sided.

Kind regards from North Korea

Kim Il Sung

Archived