IGNORED

Player Of The Year And Other Awards

Blagdon red

Despite the crushingly disappointing season, there are still some players who haven't disgraced themselves.

Greg Cunningham, Brendan Moloney, Liam Kelly, Paul Anderson, Tom Heaton, Joe Bryan, Louis Carey and Jon Stead being among them.

GC for player of the season, LK for young player in my view.

Despite the crushingly disappointing season, there are still some players who haven't disgraced themselves.

Greg Cunningham, Brendan Moloney, Liam Kelly, Paul Anderson, Tom Heaton, Joe Bryan, Louis Carey and Jon Stead being among them.

Of the 8 players named 2 were Jan signings, one barely played till Jan, there's a youngster who has hardly featured much, an elder who hasn't played that much. Heaton has been average and let's not forget that Stead has had more than his fair share of shockers this season, though to be fair he is a tryer.

Can't see much point in these awards.

Champagne moment? My god!

Of the 8 players named 2 were Jan signings, one barely played till Jan, there's a youngster who has hardly featured much, an elder who hasn't played that much. Heaton has been average and let's not forget that Stead has had more than his fair share of shockers this season, though to be fair he is a tryer.

Can't see much point in these awards.

Champagne moment? My god!

Yeah, I agree with all that.

Stead's been anonymous at times and Heaton's made a few clangers, but what do you want? If they never had a bad game they wouldn't be here, they'd be playing in Spain with a multi-million pound price tag!

And yes, others haven't been here for that long. I'm assessing them on their relative merit and on how capable they look now.

Champagne moment? Most of the season hasn't even had a Tizer moment, but I put the win against Cardiff for that. My car drifted back down the A37 on a cloud of euphoria after that afternoon.

Stead's been anonymous at times and Heaton's made a few clangers, but what do you want? If they never had a bad game they wouldn't be here, they'd be playing in Spain with a multi-million pound price tag!

And yes, others haven't been here for that long. I'm assessing them on their relative merit and on how capable they look now.

Champagne moment? Most of the season hasn't even had a Tizer moment, but I put the win against Cardiff for that. My car drifted back down the A37 on a cloud of euphoria after that afternoon.

Wasn't meaning to dig you out pal, though it comes across as that. Just think the whole thing is absolutely farcical.

My protest is the nil vote. Champagne moment would have to be when they clear off :)

Thank you for that. Some people still don't get it although it should be bloody obvious :grr:

Thank you for that. Some people still don't get it although it should be bloody obvious :grr:

Are you serious? No-one expects faultless performances, indeed a level of shite is tolerable, but some performances this season would've made Bas Savage look like Messi

Archived