IGNORED

Some False Hope.

BUTOR

If we happen to carry on our brilliant home form, and why not? Then 4 wins at home would take us to 51 points, meaning only a point is needed on our travels, entirely possible at places like Burnley and Charlton, to reach our target of 52 points that will keep us up!

A glimmer of hope maybe?

If we happen to carry on our brilliant home form, and why not? Then 4 wins at home would take us to 51 points, meaning only a point is needed on our travels, entirely possible at places like Burnley and Charlton, to reach our target of 52 points that will keep us up!

A glimmer of hope maybe?

i don't think 52 points would be enough for survival this season.

As all the teams around us seem to equal or better our results,it would appear 51 points will be passed by a number of them this season. Barnsley will only need 2 wins and a draw to get to 51. Both Wolves and Peterboro only need TWO wins to get to 51 points. If Sheff Wed beat us they would be on 49 and one more win would put them on 52. There is No magic number points tally. The ONLY thing that matters is,finishing with THREE teams below us. As it stands at the moment, that looks increasingly unlikely.

A glimmer of hope maybe?

On current form, 52 points wouldn't keep us up. That's the main problem :(

Speaking of false hope. I just did the Championship predictor. I had us winning all our home games and losing all our away games coz I think this is the absolute best we can hope for. I also ended up giving quite a few of our rivals draws when they play each other/teams around them so there will be times when they get the three points. So obviously I have been slightly biased in our favour. BUT, we did stay up on goal difference with 51 points. I'm certain we're down. And I don't disbelieve this for a second, but it gave me some false hope in preparation for tomorrow. Ipswich, Barnsley and Peterborough went down. The irony though, is Peterborough and Barnsley are in form.

Speaking of false hope. I just did the Championship predictor. I had us winning all our home games and losing all our away games coz I think this is the absolute best we can hope for. I also ended up giving quite a few of our rivals draws when they play each other/teams around them so there will be times when they get the three points. So obviously I have been slightly biased in our favour. BUT, we did stay up on goal difference with 51 points. I'm certain we're down. And I don't disbelieve this for a second, but it gave me some false hope in preparation for tomorrow. Ipswich, Barnsley and Peterborough went down. The irony though, is Peterborough and Barnsley are in form.

Can't see us getting any more than 10 points max from the remaining games, so we're down...

Unless 3 other teams get 5 or less ...

Which goes to show how no-one can really predict diddly-squat.

FWIW I'd go with 4 points from our home games and 1 (maybe 3) from the aways.

At the EotD who cares? Certainly not the players.

Can't see us getting any more than 10 points max from the remaining games, so we're down...

Unless 3 other teams get 5 or less ...

Which goes to show how no-one can really predict diddly-squat.

FWIW I'd go with 4 points from our home games and 1 (maybe 3) from the aways.

At the EotD who cares? Certainly not the players.

I've just re-read my last post and realised how unrealistic it was. I'm assuming the weekend's cider hasn't worn off yet.

Wednesday and Huddersfield we can win at home. Bolton and Brum, given recent form, we will struggle as they are both doing ok now.

Burnley i see a draw, Charlton a draw, hull probably lose.

think that's all of them, so i have us down for min 8 points. Things can change, brum and Bolton might be easy to win as we are home.

also, hull might be pushovers as they might think we are in the relegated mind set.

is not over mathematically, but in our hearts we must know its so close to certain we might as well accept it and hope for a miracle.

i posted only a month ago i felt we would stay us, and these coming games could still change a lot. But even i am on the coach to league one, just waiting for the driver now.

At least we can get our own back on Crawley if, as looks about 60:40, we are in league one next season. Don't you just wanna cringe though at the prospect of playing someone like Crawley?... Shambolic Sexstone. Someone has to take the rap, might as well be him; he deserves it more than most in my opinion.

My predictor had Leeds 10th on 58, Sheff Weds 21st on 55, and us going down with Peterborough and Huddersfield, on just 49 points. Just looking at other teams fixtures, barring 3 teams collapsing badly, or us stringing together some amazing form, we are Donald Ducked

Archived