IGNORED

Mods, An Idea

slartibartfast

In the light of our impending doom and the proliferation of "other clubs" fans on here masquerading as reds to take the pee or in some cases posting scurilous rumours about our club.

Would it be worthwhile placing a moritorium on posts of new members of,say three weeks

It might make timewasters think again before posting their tripe, and save some member's blood pressure from going skyward ?

This could be for just a few weeks, till they find something else to occupy their tiny minds (like planning their escape from the basement)

Just a thought, like.

I hear what your saying.....

BUT

This being OTIB and full of Keyboard Warriors do you not think OTIB has and prob continue to dish out the same ?

Just a thought ?

I find it quite amusing reading the clowns efforts at having a go !

Cheers

Mark

See where you're coming from but seriously, my analogy is like humouring my 4 year old niece after she's cheekily called me 'Big Nose' or something.

Admittedly, when something serious like a funeral is being undertaken my brother does have to tell her to behave herself because the adults are talking but I think he's being strict.

That 'Unbelievable' thread was actually unbelievable as it displayed the wit of a child, albeit one trying to be clever.

A is for Apple

B is for Banana

C is for Cat .......

Now, York City at home today..... ooooohhhhhh - Almost!

Just popped in on their site to see if the little rug rats were enjoying their party. Bless 'em..

Whenever a new member signs up, their first post has to be approved by a moderator, unless they've had an account for ages and just not posted (the rule was only brought in in the last year)

So technically we can (and do) stop a lot of the people who just sign up to be annoying etc

Whenever a new member signs up, their first post has to be approved by a moderator, unless they've had an account for ages and just not posted (the rule was only brought in in the last year)

So technically we can (and do) stop a lot of the people who just sign up to be annoying etc

OK, didn't realize that, cheers.

An excellent idea that will help shelter us from the harsh realities of the real word. I.e bcfc are as good as relegated and lots of people find that hilarious.

I think it's probably more to do with the ball ache of coresponding with a few slimy little bitches posing as City fans thinking that they're somehow being clever yet are too cowardly to declare their true loyalties.

They do give me a wry smile however as I've hardly noticed R*vers over the last 10 years. It's only when something relatively bad happens to us that they show up - not very often.

An excellent idea that will help shelter us from the harsh realities of the real word. I.e bcfc are as good as relegated and lots of people find that hilarious.

If we do go down we will be in a division you can only dream of being in.

You will always be in our shadows, you will always be obsessed with beating us, being bigger than us.

Wow, talk about bitter. It's just thoroughly entertaining to see you squirm. You deserve to fail so when you do I enjoy it immensely. You act like you don't care but I can tell that you are sad inside. It's hard to keep a stoney face with a mouthful of sour grapes isn't it.

True it is difficult to take but when I do feel down I just think of your shambles of a club and I laugh. Before you come on here have a look at your club and your season, not exactly been great has it? Living the dream, 14th in the fourth division, says it all really.

Wow, talk about bitter. It's just thoroughly entertaining to see you squirm. You deserve to fail so when you do I enjoy it immensely. You act like you don't care but I can tell that you are sad inside. It's hard to keep a stoney face with a mouthful of sour grapes isn't it.

You sound a bit bitter yourself.

The fact is, there is a good chance that you will start next season still a division below us in the league..Well done you! Have a conga.

Enjoy your celebrations but just be aware you look like tits.

I confess to my huge inferiorety complex, I just wanted you to notice us for once. Me and my simple friends have nothing better to do with our pathetic lives, you're the only real thing of interest to us. When I'm not fantasising over you, I just spend the long, hard hours that is my existance sitting in the corner playing with myself.

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just for once stop being such meanies and give me some much needed attention. Mummy didn't love me, Daddy didn't love me, now you don't love me either. Life's so cruel.

Still, hard earned draw with York on Friday, yay !! go us !!

I confess to my huge inferiorety complex, I just wanted you to notice us for once. Me and my simple friends have nothing better to do with our pathetic lives, you're the only real thing of interest to us. When I'm not fantasising over you, I just spend the long, hard hours that is my existance sitting in the corner playing with myself.

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just for once stop being such meanies and give me some much needed attention. Mummy didn't love me, Daddy didn't love me, now you don't love me either. Life's so cruel.

It's a harsh world out there. Thank you for sharing. XX

Gas trash, **** off..you aint even funny, there are some of ya who are funny like Dr Faustas...the rest of ya....the smell of shit clings to ya

How much?

I can share the remainder of my Easter eggs with you, you'll have to be quick though. Yum yum, I like Easter eggs.

Gas trash, **** off..you aint even funny, there are some of ya who are funny like Dr Faustas...the rest of ya....the smell of shit clings to ya

Now that's not nice is it. My carer always said to ignore people like you. She resigned now though cos I kept throwing my own shit at her.

Archived