IGNORED

Sean O'Driscoll's Comments And Tactics Dissected

And Its Smith

It's the total lack of opinion or even acknowledgement that we're in the shite that's striking for me. I don't know if that's something to be concerned about or reason for faith that these minor issues are below the radar when considering the bigger picture.

As for the game, I thought we played with a fragile capabability but failed to get our noses in front and succumbed to a DMAC style conceding of a goal. That effected confidence, which led to us being ineffective, which led to us making our own bad luck.

Was a slight consolation to spoil Wednesday's day at the end, nothing personal.

Why the hell did Anderson not start? Thought Baldock had the most drive throughout. Why does it take our midfield twice as long as an average Championship midfield to possess, control and produce anything? I'd be done with the lot other than Kelly an Anderson.

Thought SOD's comments tonight suggested he had never been expected to keep us up. Players only seemed interested once we got the goal back. Poor performance overall today with players out of position or left on bench (Anderson) but think we do have a chance in L1 once we clear the crap out, financial fair play regulations dependent.

We had loads of chances, Harry. we just didn't bury them.

I'm generally full of praise for Davies, but he was having an off day today for sure.

I do agree with you on one thing though. When it became apparent it wasn't working I would've taken Skuse off and put Albert on. And given him more game time than he got.

The Wednesday defence were solid units but they were tiring and Alb's pace was needed to get behind them.

What's the point in getting behind when his delivery is as bad as it is (regardless of being on the left or right)

Anderson would have been a better option than Adomah if pace was needed.

Archived